ARSEN

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

City and PSG are after him.  Arab oil vs Qatar oil. Haha

Yeah PSG have started going after guys specifically because City wants them. They're playing politics without a doubt.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, rodeo said:

Yeah PSG have started going after guys specifically because City wants them. They're playing politics without a doubt.

Oh yea, for sure.  I tho I was the only one who noticed that.

Wenger officially ruled out move for Mahrez.  Will keep Ozil as RM which makes sense... basically said Mahrez not needed

Lemar stormed out of training ground after Monaco rejected Arsenal 3rd bid and said he is not for sale.

Countinho officially put in a transfer request and wants Barca move.

- United lost Borthwith-Jackson to Leeds and Fosu-Mensah to Crystal Palace, both on loan. I hate to see Fosu-Mensah go as he had a great preseason and he's also a very versatile player with the ability to play outside back or center back. I'm sure he'll perform well for Palace this year. Guillermo Varela is also headed back to Penarol.

- Mou confirmed United are in talks with Ibra over a new deal.

- ESPNFC wrote an article about a Danny Rose/Luke Shaw swap if United wanted short term results. Interesting to think about but also not going to happen.

37 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

- United lost Borthwith-Jackson to Leeds and Fosu-Mensah to Crystal Palace, both on loan. I hate to see Fosu-Mensah go as he had a great preseason and he's also a very versatile player with the ability to play outside back or center back. I'm sure he'll perform well for Palace this year. Guillermo Varela is also headed back to Penarol.

- Mou confirmed United are in talks with Ibra over a new deal.

- ESPNFC wrote an article about a Danny Rose/Luke Shaw swap if United wanted short term results. Interesting to think about but also not going to happen.

No way...  Luke Shaw is a dud.  No way Spurs would trade Rose for Shaw.

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

No way...  Luke Shaw is a dud.  No way Spurs would trade Rose for Shaw.

Rose isn't happy with the way the Spurs handled the transfer market this year. He was fined £130,000 for his comments by Spurs. He has maybe three years left of prime football left and doesn't want it to be spent not competing for trophy's. I'm not saying United will be competing this year but they have as good a chance as they've had in quite some time.

Edited by MillionDollarCam