nctarheel0619

The Rivalry: Carolina vs Duke 8 PM EST ESPN. It's a Holiday in the Triangle.

682 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

And Kentucky has gotten a lot worse since then.  Good for them.  

Yeah. We really should have beaten them. Oh well.  Only these two Duke games and March and April matter 

28 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

My Kentucky Wildcats already beat one of those turds this season, would love a shot at the Dukies in the tourney. 

Only took one of the best college basketball performances I've ever seen by Monk. 

4 people like this

Heels fan here but knowing how badly Duke needs this game and how suspect the Heels have been on the road this year, I am expecting a pretty frustrating watch tonight.  Hope I'm wrong but doubt it.

Edited by Shocker
1 person likes this

who is your team this week? UNC? Duke? Oklahoma?

2 hours ago, Kakarot said:

Wake fan, but I hate Dook, so I hope Carolina destroys them tonight.

Really blows my mind that some people can pull for a school like UNC OR Duke when they are a fan of another divisional or conference program. That's like the folks I saw on my facebook feed proclaiming allegiance to the Panther's and then saying they hope the Falcons won the Super Bowl....

It just doesn't make sense.  

7 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Really blows my mind that some people can pull for a school like UNC OR Duke when they are a fan of another divisional or conference program. That's like the folks I saw on my facebook feed proclaiming allegiance to the Panther's and then saying they hope the Falcons won the Super Bowl....

Hatred for Duke, more than anything.  

Dook wins tonight unfortunately. The Rat is back on the sidelines and my boys have been inconsistent on the road this year. I think we run them off the court when they come to DES though

2 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Meh.

Ive got no problems with Carolina. Actually rooted for them before the CP3 years. Became a Wake fan due to CP3 and growing up playing ball with all them at the YMCA. Everything about Duke rubs me the wrong way. I strongly dislike them and will always root against them.