Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jase

Hornets in bidding war for Bogdanovic

42 posts in this topic

Upgrade?

God no. He is a terrible defender. He would be an upgrade to Marco shooting percentage wise. Not sure where else he fits on the team.

1 person likes this

They are asking for a first and second for Lopez. So i hope the Hornets wouldn't be stupid enough to trade a 1st for Bogdanovic

Edited by carpanfan96
2 people like this

Bojan Bogdonovic is a good spot up shooter. Would give us better shooting. I don't want to give up a 1st for him though. Maybe give them Lamb and a 2nd for Bojan and one of their backup PG's? Whitehead maybe?

Idk though tbh. Doesn't seem like a clean trade. 

Stupid.  We're still chasing after this bum?  I'd rather us take those assets and go after Lopez if we're gonna deal with the nets.

1 person likes this

This franchise is looking like a dumpster fire right now, and I'm worried they're going to make one of those bone headed knee jerk decisions that looks like a trade just to trade.

3 people like this

34 minutes ago, Chaos said:

This franchise is looking like a dumpster fire right now, and I'm worried they're going to make one of those bone headed knee jerk decisions that looks like a trade just to trade.

It's coming. You know it's coming.

1 person likes this

It's coming. You know it's coming.

Its coming and it will backfire big time. Some team is going to get our first this year, we will still suck and this will be the year we would have won the lottery but it will be for another team.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• Running a more advanced college style, fun and gun type system, could be the future for a lot of teams.  Chip Kelly flamed out, but he may have just been too early. Get the players who a. have thrived in similar systems, and b. create mismatches with your "typical" NFL defenders and attack attack attack.    I mean, even imagine our no huddle/hurry up offense right now...Stew, McCaffrey, Fozzy, Samuel, Cam all capable of carrying the ball (in a variety or play designs).  Now we have a couple guys with speed to stretch the field, or work short crossing routes and YAC galore.  Meanwhile, KB and Funch will (hopefully) improve and be able to use their big frames to body smaller defenders.  Olsen is Olsen. Defenses will have to play a guessing game and pick their poison trying to stop this offense when it wants to put its foot on the gas. A LOT of possibilities and freedom for this offense...potentially. 
    • Misleading. Tyreke Hill would have gotten drafted much much earlier if not for the domestic violence