Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!

Nobody wants our players...

WOW!!    2,571

Who should be fired?

The GM who picked them or the coach not using them right??

This is sad as poo.. 

• Pie 1

WOW!!    2,571

And the only player who mightt have a little star quality on the team (other than Kemba) .. is the one they are trying to trade most..lol

• Pie 1

rico6    987

I remember the silver lining of Hawes albatross of a contract was that it was an expiring after this season, which we've basically given up an asset for the lesser plumlee. Chos an overrated bum, forever living off of drafting KD and Westbrook for the Thunder.

• Pie 2

Mr. Miagi    511
6 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Who should be fired?

The GM who picked them or the coach not using them right??

This is sad as poo.. 

Both 

Mr. Miagi    511
4 hours ago, rico6 said:

I remember the silver lining of Hawes albatross of a contract was that it was an expiring after this season, which we've basically given up an asset for the lesser plumlee. Chos an overrated bum, forever living off of drafting KD and Westbrook for the Thunder.

Damn fool had nothing to do with the drafting of KD and Westbrook

Daddy_Uncle    5,227

We have lost out on all of our targets so far. We don't have any good trade pieces besides our first rounder, MKG. Cho is being stubborn and treating his only assets like they are gold. 

• Pie 1

Mr. Miagi    511
8 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

We have lost out on all of our targets so far. We don't have any good trade pieces besides our first rounder, MKG. Cho is being stubborn and treating his only assets like they are gold. 

Yea, really. When teams are willing to trade away Boogie, Paul George, Andre Drummond, Otto Porter, Kevin Love, etc.... Cho sits their like his team had just won the Championship last season. 

toldozer    2,299

If we could trade mkg, Frank and 2 first round picks for Paul George I'd be all over that.  Hell 3 firsts  who cares.  We can't draft anyways. 

• Pie 1

OldNorthPowell    964

It is sad when other teams look at your many, upon many lottery picks, and say "nah we are good, you can keep them." We trade one time for Miles Plumlee who is on the worse contract in the entire league. It is Gana Diop bad for all my BOBcat fans who remember. Tanking commencing in 3, 2, 1.........

Carl Spackler    3,396
1 hour ago, OldNorthPowell said:

It is sad when other teams look at your many, upon many lottery picks, and say "nah we are good, you can keep them." We trade one time for Miles Plumlee who is on the worse contract in the entire league. It is Gana Diop bad for all my BOBcat fans who remember. Tanking commencing in 3, 2, 1.........

Instead of your incessant blind bitching, give me a trade scenario that you wanted to see

OldNorthPowell    964
Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Instead of your incessant blind bitching, give me a trade scenario that you wanted to see

I didn't know you could type while being blind but I wanted better choices the last 3 or 4 years. That is what I wanted. Just accept the team is built poorly. I have and it numbs the pain.

Carl Spackler    3,396
2 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

I didn't know you could type while being blind but I wanted better choices the last 3 or 4 years. That is what I wanted. Just accept the team is built poorly. I have and it numbs the pain.

You haven't accepted poo, that's why you bitch all the time. I just want to see some idea you have for how to improve the team through trading.

• Pie 1

Carl Spackler    3,396

Here @OldNorthPowellI'll get you started with what I would've done that would've likely been accepted by both sides

MKG for mid 1st-round pick and expiring

2nd-round pick for Nick Young

That gets you more offense off the bench, costs you a little defense but lands you two top-15 picks in a good draft

OldNorthPowell    964
1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

You haven't accepted poo, that's why you bitch all the time. I just want to see some idea you have for how to improve the team through trading.

Oh I have accepted it. I still like to complain like 99% of this board lol.