Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WOW!!

Nobody wants our players...

23 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, OldNorthPowell said:

It is sad when other teams look at your many, upon many lottery picks, and say "nah we are good, you can keep them." We trade one time for Miles Plumlee who is on the worse contract in the entire league. It is Gana Diop bad for all my BOBcat fans who remember. Tanking commencing in 3, 2, 1.........

Instead of your incessant blind bitching, give me a trade scenario that you wanted to see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Instead of your incessant blind bitching, give me a trade scenario that you wanted to see

I didn't know you could type while being blind but I wanted better choices the last 3 or 4 years. That is what I wanted. Just accept the team is built poorly. I have and it numbs the pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

I didn't know you could type while being blind but I wanted better choices the last 3 or 4 years. That is what I wanted. Just accept the team is built poorly. I have and it numbs the pain.

You haven't accepted poo, that's why you bitch all the time. I just want to see some idea you have for how to improve the team through trading.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here @OldNorthPowellI'll get you started with what I would've done that would've likely been accepted by both sides

MKG for mid 1st-round pick and expiring

2nd-round pick for Nick Young

That gets you more offense off the bench, costs you a little defense but lands you two top-15 picks in a good draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

You haven't accepted poo, that's why you bitch all the time. I just want to see some idea you have for how to improve the team through trading.

Oh I have accepted it. I still like to complain like 99% of this board lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

Here @OldNorthPowellI'll get you started with what I would've done that would've likely been accepted by both sides

MKG for mid 1st-round pick and expiring

2nd-round pick for Nick Young

That gets you more offense off the bench, costs you a little defense but lands you two top-15 picks in a good draft

You should run for GM. I will give you my vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade MKG and Batum for first round picks. Tank this season and go into next years good draft class with 3 top 20 selections. One of which is in the lottery. 

 

Keep Zeller for off the bench production, use Frank as a pick and roll / stretch 4. Keep Kemba as starting PG, draft BPA for all three picks in the draft. Repeat the tanking next season, try to move plumlee in a dump once cap tightens. Move Marvin Williams or put him in a 6th man type of role.  

Kemba is in his prime surrounded by young players. 

 

End up with something like this maybe. 

 

Kemba, Lamb, Josh Jackson, Kaminsky, Zeller

With bench of Harry Giles, Justin Patton, Williams, Marco, Wood, Sessions or another pg. 

 

Try for JJ Reddick in FA for scoring punch/ shooting ability. Add in the pieces from the trades (young players with upside. 

See what the team has after 2-3 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of 1st round pick would you expect for MKG?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chaos said:

What kind of 1st round pick would you expect for MKG?

Lol good question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only team that'd give a first round pick for Batum is the team that already employs him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0



  • Topics

  • Posts