Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!

Nobody wants our players...

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

I didn't know you could type while being blind but I wanted better choices the last 3 or 4 years. That is what I wanted. Just accept the team is built poorly. I have and it numbs the pain.

You haven't accepted poo, that's why you bitch all the time. I just want to see some idea you have for how to improve the team through trading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here @OldNorthPowellI'll get you started with what I would've done that would've likely been accepted by both sides

MKG for mid 1st-round pick and expiring

2nd-round pick for Nick Young

That gets you more offense off the bench, costs you a little defense but lands you two top-15 picks in a good draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

You haven't accepted poo, that's why you bitch all the time. I just want to see some idea you have for how to improve the team through trading.

Oh I have accepted it. I still like to complain like 99% of this board lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

Here @OldNorthPowellI'll get you started with what I would've done that would've likely been accepted by both sides

MKG for mid 1st-round pick and expiring

2nd-round pick for Nick Young

That gets you more offense off the bench, costs you a little defense but lands you two top-15 picks in a good draft

You should run for GM. I will give you my vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade MKG and Batum for first round picks. Tank this season and go into next years good draft class with 3 top 20 selections. One of which is in the lottery. 

 

Keep Zeller for off the bench production, use Frank as a pick and roll / stretch 4. Keep Kemba as starting PG, draft BPA for all three picks in the draft. Repeat the tanking next season, try to move plumlee in a dump once cap tightens. Move Marvin Williams or put him in a 6th man type of role.  

Kemba is in his prime surrounded by young players. 

 

End up with something like this maybe. 

 

Kemba, Lamb, Josh Jackson, Kaminsky, Zeller

With bench of Harry Giles, Justin Patton, Williams, Marco, Wood, Sessions or another pg. 

 

Try for JJ Reddick in FA for scoring punch/ shooting ability. Add in the pieces from the trades (young players with upside. 

See what the team has after 2-3 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




8 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

The only team that'd give a first round pick for Batum is the team that already employs him

Paying him and giving Marvin looked smart at the time but they were awful moves.  Would have been better served keeping Lee and lin. Take a step back with some flexibility instead they took a step back and took on a ton of salary for average players.  Kemba and cody are they only guys on this team worth anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Paying him and giving Marvin looked smart at the time but they were awful moves.  Would have been better served keeping Lee and lin. Take a step back with some flexibility instead they took a step back and took on a ton of salary for average players.  Kemba and cody are they only guys on this team worth anything. 

It's hard to tell bc Lin has been out for most of the season too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

It's hard to tell bc Lin has been out for most of the season too

I would take him over Williams next year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×