Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Miagi

Who Should We Take With Our Top 3 Pick?

Recommended Posts

Mr. Miagi    511
40 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I'm not the only one who has made this comp btw. 

 

 

btw fug me for having a different opinion than you and responding to your thread, amirite?

Lol stupidest poo I've seen. And you're probably next behind it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daddy_Uncle    5,171
11 hours ago, SOJA said:

lol if we got a top 3 pick I'd be ecstatic- no way the NBA doesn't fug us over as much as they can and keep us getting the lowest pick possible. 

doesnt even matter with Cho making the pick. He will blow it either way

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Mr. Miagi    511
4 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

this mr miagi guy really gets under my skin whether talking panthers or hornets. like if you agree

I agree . But no one "like" you comment yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Miagi    511
4 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

doesnt even matter with Cho making the pick. He will blow it either way

Yea Cho.. cough cough cough MJ. Um umm ummmmmmm. I meant Cho. Would probably take Dennis Smith or Jayson Tatum with the no 1 pick. Not saying the my are not good players Bc I like both of them very much. I'm saying, MJ would take one of them for the sole purpose of trying to sell tickets to dumb Charlotte fans who watch more college game than the Hornets. That's what MJ has been doing for years: taking known college superstars so young kids would come to the games. Passed up on guys like Brandon Roy, Damian Lillard and Klay Thompson Bc they were out of small programs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SOJA    5,336
14 hours ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Lol stupidest poo I've seen. And you're probably next behind it

LOL @ you calling me stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SOJA    5,336
14 hours ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Lol stupidest poo I've seen. And you're probably next behind it

 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

I didn't call you stupid. 

......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
carpanfan96    1,458

I was making the point that in college he's already a much better shooter then MKG was in college. They arent the same player because Jackson actually has upside as an outside shooter even tho he's not great at it. 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OldNorthPowell    960

In the picks 4-7 range: Jonathan Isaac, Jayson Tatum (UNC fan but guy has potential), or Dennis Smith.

In the picks 8-10 range: Malik Monk, Frank Ntilikina, or John Collins.

 

Who will we take? The tallest and whitest player in the draft. Seems to be a pattern in trades and the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Miagi    511
22 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

In the picks 4-7 range: Jonathan Isaac, Jayson Tatum (UNC fan but guy has potential), or Dennis Smith.

In the picks 8-10 range: Malik Monk, Frank Ntilikina, or John Collins.

 

Who will we take? The tallest and whitest player in the draft. Seems to be a pattern in trades and the draft.

Probably that white guy from Arizona. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SOJA    5,336
4 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

I was making the point that in college he's already a much better shooter then MKG was in college. They arent the same player because Jackson actually has upside as an outside shooter even tho he's not great at it. 

Man yall love some Josh Jackson, I will agree that he definitely has more of an upside as a shooter than MKG. I guess my original post should not have been so harsh and said he was MKG 2.0. I should have said I see a lot of the same traits MKG had in college. I personally don't want to draft him, but if we did at least he has the potential to be a much better player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Miagi    511
10 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Man yall love some Josh Jackson, I will agree that he definitely has more of an upside as a shooter than MKG. I guess my original post should not have been so harsh and said he was MKG 2.0. I should have said I see a lot of the same traits MKG had in college. I personally don't want to draft him, but if we did at least he has the potential to be a much better player. 

lol I guess you finally got on YouTube and watched some game of his. Instead of just reading holy poo some knuckle head wrote on Reddit. 

 

Backtracking is good when you're wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×