Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Miagi

Who Should We Take With Our Top 3 Pick?

1 hour ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Boy can shoot the ball unlike MKG. Athletically gifted. 

? MKG is extremely athletic. Josh Jackson is not a shooter. Sorry. He might become one, but he isn't one right now.

1 hour ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Sometimes guys just try throw something out there to see if it'll stick. Like how I throw my poo on the wall every now and then. 

I'm not the only one who has made this comp btw. 

But NBA teams can’t assume from his body of work that he can, which means teams will have three options as far as nurturing the talents he does have. It could try to live with his poor shooting at SF and make spacing the floor at the other four positions a priority, which is what Charlotte does with Kidd-Gilchrist.

btw fug me for having a different opinion than you and responding to your thread, amirite?

34 minutes ago, SOJA said:

? MKG is extremely athletic. Josh Jackson is not a shooter. Sorry. He might become one, but he isn't one right now.

MKG is not as the athlete Josh Jackson is. Cmon man. Have you even seen college basketball and Josh Jackson this season or just reading stuffs online? 

Jackson is not a shooter but he's not MKG who doesn't have a shooting game at all. Jackson's shooting is actually improving and will only get better. He can shoot the damn ball. 

40 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I'm not the only one who has made this comp btw. 

btw fug me for having a different opinion than you and responding to your thread, amirite?

Lol stupidest poo I've seen. And you're probably next behind it

11 hours ago, SOJA said:

lol if we got a top 3 pick I'd be ecstatic- no way the NBA doesn't fug us over as much as they can and keep us getting the lowest pick possible. 

doesnt even matter with Cho making the pick. He will blow it either way

4 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

this mr miagi guy really gets under my skin whether talking panthers or hornets. like if you agree

I agree . But no one "like" you comment yet 

4 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

doesnt even matter with Cho making the pick. He will blow it either way

Yea Cho.. cough cough cough MJ. Um umm ummmmmmm. I meant Cho. Would probably take Dennis Smith or Jayson Tatum with the no 1 pick. Not saying the my are not good players Bc I like both of them very much. I'm saying, MJ would take one of them for the sole purpose of trying to sell tickets to dumb Charlotte fans who watch more college game than the Hornets. That's what MJ has been doing for years: taking known college superstars so young kids would come to the games. Passed up on guys like Brandon Roy, Damian Lillard and Klay Thompson Bc they were out of small programs. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Miagi said:

LOL @ you calling me stupid

14 hours ago, Mr. Miagi said:

17 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

I didn't call you stupid. 

I was making the point that in college he's already a much better shooter then MKG was in college. They arent the same player because Jackson actually has upside as an outside shooter even tho he's not great at it. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Yukon