Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Miagi

Who Should We Take With Our Top 3 Pick?

Recommended Posts

In the picks 4-7 range: Jonathan Isaac, Jayson Tatum (UNC fan but guy has potential), or Dennis Smith.

In the picks 8-10 range: Malik Monk, Frank Ntilikina, or John Collins.

 

Who will we take? The tallest and whitest player in the draft. Seems to be a pattern in trades and the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


22 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

In the picks 4-7 range: Jonathan Isaac, Jayson Tatum (UNC fan but guy has potential), or Dennis Smith.

In the picks 8-10 range: Malik Monk, Frank Ntilikina, or John Collins.

 

Who will we take? The tallest and whitest player in the draft. Seems to be a pattern in trades and the draft.

Probably that white guy from Arizona. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

I was making the point that in college he's already a much better shooter then MKG was in college. They arent the same player because Jackson actually has upside as an outside shooter even tho he's not great at it. 

Man yall love some Josh Jackson, I will agree that he definitely has more of an upside as a shooter than MKG. I guess my original post should not have been so harsh and said he was MKG 2.0. I should have said I see a lot of the same traits MKG had in college. I personally don't want to draft him, but if we did at least he has the potential to be a much better player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Man yall love some Josh Jackson, I will agree that he definitely has more of an upside as a shooter than MKG. I guess my original post should not have been so harsh and said he was MKG 2.0. I should have said I see a lot of the same traits MKG had in college. I personally don't want to draft him, but if we did at least he has the potential to be a much better player. 

lol I guess you finally got on YouTube and watched some game of his. Instead of just reading holy poo some knuckle head wrote on Reddit. 

 

Backtracking is good when you're wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 hour ago, Mr. Miagi said:

lol I guess you finally got on YouTube and watched some game of his. Instead of just reading holy poo some knuckle head wrote on Reddit. 

 

Backtracking is good when you're wrong.

If you want my personal contact info so you can just text me everytime I post that might be quicker

I'm not backtracking. Josh Jackson reminds me a lot of MKG- and that post was from theringer.com but good try champ you'll get something right eventually

My original post lacked nuance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Josh Jackson is ass

Malik Monk FTW

careful Mr. Miagi is now going to quote every single post you make trying to prove that he is very smart 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Miagi said:

I'm afraid he's another Brandon Knight 

talk about horrible comparisons. Malik Monk is literally nothing like Brandon Knight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SOJA said:

If you want my personal contact info so you can just text me everytime I post that might be quicker

I'm not backtracking. Josh Jackson reminds me a lot of MKG- and that post was from theringer.com but good try champ you'll get something right eventually

My original post lacked nuance. 

Yes, PM me your number so we can chat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SOJA said:

careful Mr. Miagi is now going to quote every single post you make trying to prove that he is very smart 

Smart can't even describe me. I'm exceptionally intelligence. Einstein Prodigy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×