Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nctarheel0619

Stugotz just gave props to MJ for taking Frank over Winslow

20 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mr. Miagi said:

I liked Booker 

Booker was my guy, Klay-lite in all phases. 

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Booker was my guy, Klay-lite in all phases. 

Yup. Thought he was very similar to Klay. We talk about needing better shooters every year, but every chances we get to draft one MJ and Cho pass it up.

In retrospect I would have loved to have Booker but at the time I was glad we didn't pick him. With McLemore, Stauskus and KCP all either being straight busts or very meh I was more than happy to skip the next "Ray Allen style jump shooter with upside" from college. But it's just our luck he actually turned into a great young player.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

Can't wait for the bitching when we pass on Harry Giles or whoever everyone wants for the fourth-best guy we wanted

I will be extremely angry if we pass on Stilman White..........

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Yup. Thought he was very similar to Klay. We talk about needing better shooters every year, but every chances we get to draft one MJ and Cho pass it up.

As long as MKG is still occupying a starting spot we won't. 

I can't believe he is still starting.. He scored 2 point and 6 fouls the other night vs the Clippers, btw..

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

I can't believe he is still starting.. He scored 2 point and 6 fouls the other night vs the Clippers, btw..

Just hold tight. He's the next Pippen.

On 2/28/2017 at 8:43 AM, bLACKpANTHER said:

He's so fuging bad dude.  So bad.  

Just imagine you are Kemba for a moment.. it's the 4th quarter and you have already dropped 30 on the opponent.. you are dead tired and are bringing the ball up the court.. your defender is all up in your grill and then out of NOWHERE a 2nd guy collapses on you to force the ball out of your hand.. you look to Batum and his guy is all over him - Zeller is jocking for position down in the post, Belinelli is running around a screen set by Frank but you cant get him the ball because the extra defender is on you .......... where the hell did this guy come from anyway???

then you see it... a glimpse of MKG over in the corner all by himself like:

neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction.gif

2 people like this

On 3/2/2017 at 3:55 PM, bLACKpANTHER said:

Just imagine you are Kemba for a moment.. it's the 4th quarter and you have already dropped 30 on the opponent.. you are dead tired and are bringing the ball up the court.. your defender is all up in your grill and then out of NOWHERE a 2nd guy collapses on you to force the ball out of your hand.. you look to Batum and his guy is all over him - Zeller is jocking for position down in the post, Belinelli is running around a screen set by Frank but you cant get him the ball because the extra defender is on you .......... where the hell did this guy come from anyway???

then you see it... a glimpse of MKG over in the corner all by himself like:

neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction.gif

Corner of the bench I hope cause otherwise theres six guys on the court 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I'm not even going to say blessed, but what about those who aren't lucky enough to have that many people in their community? What about those who come from communities where the populace, let alone 1100 people, can't afford to even buy a plate? This is that compassion thing ive been talking about. Compassion thrown your way, but when it's time to do your part to help others who are in need, all of a sudden you and the ones who think like you then decide it's time to go on a lecture about how it's time to strap up your bootstraps and get to work. I also hope and pray you were not one of these individuals who were the "let's vote Trump in, so we can watch it all burn" type people. Those are probably the most selfish and least understanding of all people. Wanting to see things burn without even considering that most aren't in a position for this thing to burn down. 
    • Funny how conservatives want to legislate all of these biblical morals, but not the ones that Christ espoused.
    • I keep writing, but you aren't reading. One more time: he wasn't speaking of taxes as charity, but as a duty, something one had to do within their society. And on the wealthy man, please refer to his admonishment of Timothy. And that's as far as we're going with this. Either you get it or you don't. I can't explain it more simply. Beyond this, you're just trolling for an argument and attention.