Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akaseinfeld

Brandon Jennings coming to Hornets?

46 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

That is what a bad front office looks like.  Need to move on from Cho this offseason. 

You literally just said he's barely better than Sessions and if he were it'd be a stretch. I knew as soon as I saw that comment that when this deal fell through you'd still bitch, and you delivered

The main PG issue I'll bitch about is that if Seth Curry transferred to UNC he'd be our backup right now instead of Urkel

Why oh why did you not sign with Carolina, Cat Barber and Seth Curry

I know their program is almost as morally sound as FIFA and the Trump administration, but think of us Hornets fans

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

You literally just said he's barely better than Sessions and if he were it'd be a stretch. I knew as soon as I saw that comment that when this deal fell through you'd still bitch, and you delivered

It is your world. We just live in it.

Mainly it's Fing depressing coming here, so I don't know how to react..... Cause while this forum is mainly for hornet fans complaining about _______. Its rubs off and I revoke my rule breaking of being a bitach.

My issue is Cho once said " the worst thing that can happen to a franchise, is being just good enough not to be in the lotto" 6-8 seed + 0-4 playoffs = continued saddnes cycle that never ends.

Whether or not Cho should stay, it's not entirely his fault that players don't find Charlotte as desirable as other places.

Players that get drafted or traded here really love the culture and stay which does speak well to the front office. Got to draft a superstar to really attract the bigger fish unfortunately.

What kids of fug ups say they're going to acquire a talent like Jennings and even have his agent telling other teams he's off the market as a result, thrn turn around and say, "nah, we dont want that really talented, experienced, well-known player, we're happy with this defensive minded-scrub from the dleague on a 10-day instead."

I just don't get it.  What are we doing?

1 hour ago, OldNorthPowell said:

It is your world. We just live in it.

Do you not at least recognize the irony in you downplaying a potential signing, then acting like the sky is falling when he isn't signed?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TheCableGuy