Saca312

Free Agency/Draft Tracker Thread: Post News Here!

1,308 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

He actually had a nice pass rush love set. What round are they predicting him?

End of the first, early second.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

End of the first, early second.

Sheesh. I wonder how we would use him if we did get him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Sheesh. I wonder how we would use him if we did get him?

Likely a future replacement for Shaq Thompson tbh. Seems like he'd be a solid SAM. 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Likely a future replacement for Shaq Thompson tbh. Seems like he'd be a solid SAM. 

 

Replacement for Shaq? This will only be his third year.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

Edited by bobsfoodbasics
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

Replacement for Shaq? This will only be his third year.

Yeah. We need someone to fill in his current role when he becomes TD's replacement.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Yeah. We need someone to fill in his current role when he becomes TD's replacement.

Oh gotcha I misunderstood. Makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Topics