SIGCHI222

Peppers deal is final. He is coming home.

231 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i saw jerry richardson pulling out of the stadium yesterday

ps this is all pro content ;)

Edited by SJTG4
1 person likes this

Hmmm... dookie u say.  Sounds fishy

3 people like this

i'm sold, make it happen

4 people like this

9 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

I was Stationed at SJAFB in Goldsboro from 1992 to 1995.  I had 3 mentors that took me under their wing during that time.  One was MSgt. Barrett who refereed (sp?) HS basketball games when he could.  I drug his ass to work for over a month in "93 when he had car trouble.

Anyway, he knew/knows Carter and Pep from their pre-UNC days and their whole fam damilies.  I am a Dookie and never gave a ***. 

I have never lost touch with him even when we had to write snail mail letters.  He is not my bestest friend but we have never gone over a month without contact.

He texted me tonight tonight and said Julius is coming back to the Panthers, period.  He said 3 different family members he still knows said it was a done deal.

If I am wrong just ban my ass forever.  The MFer  has to be at least 70 by now.  I don't know what his motivation would be to lie.

Please don't beat me to a pulp.  No poo he knows the family, still lives in Goldsboro and they have confirmed he is coming back.

I for one, believe you. It makes too much sense not to happen.

5 people like this

every time somebody has ever posted a thread trying to break news from their sketchy ass sources on here, whatever they say doesn't come true. In this case I hope that continues because I don't want peppers old ass

3 people like this