Shocker

Christian McCaffrey

68 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

cuz he has a small penis

its all relative hahaha 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Depends on how the picks fall but I would still double dip even if we get Fournette.

He basically becomes the #2 wide reciever behind KB.

Potent, verty Potent.

Saints pick at 11

I think he's got potential to be a great scat back who can come in and change the pace of the game and catch some balls out of the backfield. However, his career would flounder if he came to the Panthers with Shula as the OC.

1 person likes this

He's gonna be a bargain for somebody. He's a shifty runner with WR skills. He does seem like a good fit in NO. 

Doesn't fit this offense.. Shula wouldn't know what to do with him..

1 person likes this

Last time we drafted a white guy in the top 10.....

...I mean, just sayin'.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

its all relative hahaha 

my penis is barely 3 inches fully erect but I think I have made a lady real life orgasm at least twice. But I haven't done the naughty monkey banana dance in 4 years now

2 people like this

McCaffrey is the kind of player that if you pass up on him, you're going to regret it. If we pass on him at 8, we'll get to regret it at least twice a year.

26 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Basically addresses muliple problems on the team.

- Immeaditey gives us a threat in the return game and sets the offense consistently with good field position.

-Provides  a slot reciver that can run the entire rout tree with ability to create sepearation against LBs, Safetys ,& CBs.

-Compliments J-Stew and brings the lightning in the running game. Outside runs , Inside & Outside Zone, stretch , toss, screens dump-offs. 

-Pair OJ Howard & McCaffrey in this offense and Panthers  would be able to control the game for 4 qtrs all season long. 

^^^^This. 

Howard and McCaffrey are two of the most athletic talented offensive  players in the draft. Jabrill Peppers is a third on the defensive side. We might try to mitigate the Ginn loss by moving back in the first and drafting McCaffrey after picking someone at 8. Then again McCaffrey would be a good pick at 8 if Howard and Fournette and Adams are gone which is a clear possibility.