Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

Christian McCaffrey

Recommended Posts



16 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

its all relative hahaha 

my penis is barely 3 inches fully erect but I think I have made a lady real life orgasm at least twice. But I haven't done the naughty monkey banana dance in 4 years now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McCaffrey is the kind of player that if you pass up on him, you're going to regret it. If we pass on him at 8, we'll get to regret it at least twice a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Basically addresses muliple problems on the team.

- Immeaditey gives us a threat in the return game and sets the offense consistently with good field position.

-Provides  a slot reciver that can run the entire rout tree with ability to create sepearation against LBs, Safetys ,& CBs.

-Compliments J-Stew and brings the lightning in the running game. Outside runs , Inside & Outside Zone, stretch , toss, screens dump-offs. 

-Pair OJ Howard & McCaffrey in this offense and Panthers  would be able to control the game for 4 qtrs all season long. 

^^^^This. 

Howard and McCaffrey are two of the most athletic talented offensive  players in the draft. Jabrill Peppers is a third on the defensive side. We might try to mitigate the Ginn loss by moving back in the first and drafting McCaffrey after picking someone at 8. Then again McCaffrey would be a good pick at 8 if Howard and Fournette and Adams are gone which is a clear possibility.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldnt complain about a big guy and McCaffery at all with 1st week picks with a trade up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another weapon for the offense. I wouldn't complain at all if we picked him. Dude makes tacklers miss, and we need that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dam some of you do this poo every year..

Fall in love with 1 or 2 players and try to Mike Dika the draft to get them..

Stay at our picks get 4 to 5 players for a team that isn't 1 or 2 players away..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Stanford season tickets and like to go tailgate with the smart kids. 

The young ladies like my tattoos. 

They are not as smart as I thought they'd be. 

Draft him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is almost too much talent at TE, DE, RB, S and WR for Dave to mess this up.  I would not be mad with Christian at 8 and would be ecstatic if we got him at 40.

Put your keys in the fishbowl and let's see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SIGCHI222 said:

There is almost too much talent at TE, DE, RB, S and WR for Dave to mess this up.  I would not be mad with Christian at 8 and would be ecstatic if we got him at 40.

Put your keys in the fishbowl and let's see what happens.

I like the swinger party analogy. 

Well played. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

McCaffrey is the kind of player that if you pass up on him, you're going to regret it. If we pass on him at 8, we'll get to regret it at least twice a year.

Rather that than regretting it 16 times a year xD

I like him but not in the top fugging 10. Not even close 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Montsta said:

I like the swinger party analogy. 

Well played. 

Swinger party?  What do you mean?  Doesn't everyone keep their keys in a fishbowl in the foyer of their house?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Dam some of you do this poo every year..

Fall in love with 1 or 2 players and try to Mike Dika the draft to get them..

Stay at our picks get 4 to 5 players for a team that isn't 1 or 2 players away..

Quit being logical, it's dream time 43 days before the draft. Ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

Swinger party?  What do you mean?  Doesn't everyone keep their keys in a fishbowl in the foyer of their house?

Yes. That is what everyone does. Yes. It's as if I can hear the sardonic innocence. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×