Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shocker

Christian McCaffrey

69 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

Swinger party?  What do you mean?  Doesn't everyone keep their keys in a fishbowl in the foyer of their house?

Yes. That is what everyone does. Yes. It's as if I can hear the sardonic innocence. :)

I wouldn't mind him in the 2nd, but he's not a #1 RB. Wouldn't want a scat back in the first. 

2 people like this

Some of you are way underselling him.  He is definitely not just a scat back, he is so much more.  He is much better running between the tackles than many of you think, and he does an outstanding job of using his vision and shiftiness to turn nothing into something.  Really, the only thing he doesn't do as a runner is run people over (but he can run through arm tackles).  He actually has decent size, and will naturally get bigger as he gets his "man" growth.  And when you add in that he runs routes and catches the ball as well as any receiver in the draft as well as being a dangerous return man, he will be a dynamic weapon for any offense.     

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

I have Stanford season tickets and like to go tailgate with the smart kids. 

The young ladies like my tattoos. 

They are not as smart as I thought they'd be. 

Draft him. 

Nice.

This is why Andrew Luck went back for his Senior year:

Stanford Pussy.

1 person likes this

Reggie Bush clone, don't want

Keep in mind Bush was getting compared to Gale Sayers coming out of college.

I have Cook, Fournette, Kamara and Mixon all ranked above him

1 person likes this

Moving back into the 1st round won't happen, for the same reason we didn't trade down last year. There's no way in hell Gettleman picks this guy at 8 or 40.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

I was tickled about getting him in the 2nd a few weeks ago, then he was getting hype and I wouldn't have minded him at 8 based on film. 

Then the combine, he put up 10 reps and ran a 4.45...thought he would put 15-20 and be a 4.35 guy. I see better value at our picks unless we intend to groom him as a receiver, and even then not at 1-#8

Perine is my guy 

Until some white guys start proving they can perform at RB in the NFL, we (meaning everyone) can't help but to remain skeptical. 

He definitely has skills though.  

(FYI -Satire with some truth attached)

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Shocker said:

What are your thoughts on him?  Great?  Too small?  Discuss please

It's a real shocker you didn't know he'd  been discussed here before 

2 people like this

I really like McCaffrey for us, but man, I just don't see that happening at 8.  We are in a position where we need to get a for sure fire stud.  This is our highest draft pick since Cam and need to make sure we hit.  I just don't see us utilizing a McCaffrey to the level at which is worth the 8th pick (even considering beyond when Stewart could be gone)

This is a large reason why many can get all rabble rabbled up when people suggest the lesser sure things at 8.  McCaffrey will be big in this league (not Eddie Lacy big) but I don't think we're the team to utilize him.