Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

Christian McCaffrey

Shocker    619
17 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

my penis is barely 3 inches fully erect but I think I have made a lady real life orgasm at least twice. But I haven't done the naughty monkey banana dance in 4 years now

3 inchs is probably stretching it...and your "lady real life" comment is pretty disturbing. Come to think of it DaddyUncle is damn weird.

Daddy_Uncle    5,202

lol I got a warning for joking about my penis size on this thread. Honestly? How is that inappropriate? I didn't realize this was a kids forum. My bad. This place used to be so much cooler. 

• Pie 2

Snake    4,070
1 hour ago, yasuhara2241 said:

(Comes in to talk about McCaffrey. Sees last few posts about penis'....shrinks away and closes the door)

10 years ago this was every other thread on the huddle. 

• Pie 1

Snake    4,070
2 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

lol I got a warning for joking about my penis size on this thread. Honestly? How is that inappropriate? I didn't realize this was a kids forum. My bad. This place used to be so much cooler. 

Boobs ok,  penis not ok. Now think of your best midget experience with the advice I have given you. 

yasuhara2241    690
13 minutes ago, Snake said:

10 years ago this was every other thread on the huddle. 

Yeah I remember been a member since 08 and lurked for awhile. Still don't post a lot. I go in spurts. Post a little stop for months or year and start again.

Snake    4,070
13 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

Yeah I remember been a member since 08 and lurked for awhile. Still don't post a lot. I go in spurts. Post a little stop for months or year and start again.

I've been here since 03. Talk about the Wild West days lol. 

• Pie 1

yasuhara2241    690
Just now, Snake said:

I've been here since 03. Talk about the Wild West days lol. 

Actually I just remembered that everything reset in 08 due to the server change so maybe was here earlier. Oh well my memory sucks anyway. Don't think there ever were any rules before 

punkpanther    287

I think it's likely that he is being targeted by the panthers . It all makes too much sense . He fills so many holes in one pick.. probably won't be 8 ..but honestly I wouldn't mind if. If they think he's worth it I'm cool with that .

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Shocker    619
36 minutes ago, punkpanther said:

I think it's likely that he is being targeted by the panthers . It all makes too much sense . He fills so many holes in one pick.. probably won't be 8 ..but honestly I wouldn't mind if. If they think he's worth it I'm cool with that .

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

8 seems rich for him but he is moving up it appears.  I guess its possible but maybe not probable.  Totally agree...He would fit a lot of needs.

Ivan The Awesome    7,033
On 3/14/2017 at 6:40 PM, Khyber53 said:

McCaffrey is the kind of player that if you pass up on him, you're going to regret it. If we pass on him at 8, we'll get to regret it at least twice a year.

You can take him in the lower part of the first. NO won't take him at 11. 

• Pie 1

Khyber53    3,087
5 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

You can take him in the lower part of the first. NO won't take him at 11. 

I'd love to see us come back in and grab him late in the first. And if he's there at 40, then we'd be idiots to pass up on him.