• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Off Topic - salsa

I love HT's fresh salsa. Not certain of the brand but I'm partial to the ones in these containers, especially the Hot and Carolina Style.

consumer_feature.jpg

I love HT's fresh salsa. Not certain of the brand but I'm partial to the ones in these containers, especially the Hot and Carolina Style.
 consumer_feature.jpg

My son loves the fresh salsa at Costco. It's like those but way cheaper. I just wish the Costco was closer. Not close enough for quick trips.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Jack's is decent but homemade is the way to go.

Here's my go to recipe, that friends and family request all the damn time.

2 cans stewed tomatoes (drained)
2 cans rotel (drained)
6 green onions chopped
2 tspns or 6 cloves garlic minced
1/4 chopped red onion
1 big ass handful finely chopped cilantro
1/2 to 1 jar of pickled jalapeños
Juice from 1 lime
Teaspoon each of salt, pepper, Cumin and Cayenne pepper

Throw everything in the blender and mix until your desired consistency.

If you don't like it spicy then just omit the Cayenne and jalapeños. I prefer the Cayenne and a full jar of jalapeños.

If you want to impress everyone, gives this a try. I've never had anyone who doesn't love it

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

I don't have a Teeter near me, any other recommendations? 

I've seen Jack's pretty much at all the grocery stores, Coscto, etc.  I know Food Lion carries it as that's where I first found it.

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I eat it with chips. I put it in burritos and on tacos. He'll, a shovel spoon fulls in my anus in the morning as a pick me up.

Go get it.

tenor.gif

Wait Jeremy is a vegan now??? LOL, rip zod. Whatever makes you feel better, hope you're taking supplements.

What a era we live in, amazing truly.

I've seen Jack's pretty much at all the grocery stores, Coscto, etc.  I know Food Lion carries it as that's where I first found it.

Agree...Targets, most Walmarts, etc...it's been around for awhile. Even good convenience stores. Not hard to find. A couple years ago it was a Harris Teeter only type product but not anymore. Igo is just late to the salsa party.

Wait Jeremy is a vegan now??? LOL, rip zod. Whatever makes you feel better, hope you're taking supplements.
What a era we live in, amazing truly.

Not Vegan, but whole foods plant based. No animal products, minimal processed food. (I allow myself corn chips)

Off all prescription meds. Down 22 pounds. More energy, sleep better. Feel 10 years younger.

Agree, it's pretty amazing.

Agree...Targets, most Walmarts, etc...it's been around for awhile. Even good convenience stores. Not hard to find. A couple years ago it was a Harris Teeter only type product but not anymore. Igo is just late to the salsa party.

Well why didn't you say something jack hole

Is it cold? I'm not a big salsa fan, but I like it room temperature. I throw out salsa a lot, because it's cold.

9 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Is it cold? I'm not a big salsa fan, but I like it room temperature. I throw out salsa a lot, because it's cold.

It's kept cold. Usually in the produce section in most stores but Food Lion keeps it in Deli section. 

If it isn't cold, it's loaded with chemicals to preserve it. Gives it that nasty taste.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:01 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Not Vegan, but whole foods plant based. No animal products, minimal processed food. (I allow myself corn chips)

Off all prescription meds. Down 22 pounds. More energy, sleep better. Feel 10 years younger.

Agree, it's pretty amazing.

Image may contain: text

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Uwontdoit81

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts