Jeremy Igo

Off Topic - salsa

88 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This is my current favorite salsa. You can get it at Teeter in the refrigerated produce section. It's addicting, seriously.

Dolly Parton is making a take-over bid for the Big Star, Piggly Wiggly, and Harris Teeter grocery store chains.

Yeah...

If everything works out, she's gonna re-name them all Big Wiggly Teeters.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the green stuff they make it looks kind a like salsa but woodgrain ingredients and it's not guacamole it doesn't have avocados I had it in Virginia it was so fuging delicious and spicy I think it had lemon in it


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But also I really haven't ate at a Mexican Mexican restaurant in a long time


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah we love it but where did you find it in such a big container?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I discovered this last year.

Pure heroin for salsa lovers.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cat said:

Yeah we love it but where did you find it in such a big container?

Its on the bottom shelf of the refrigerated salsas at our teeter. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darrybear said:

I like the green stuff they make it looks kind a like salsa but woodgrain ingredients and it's not guacamole it doesn't have avocados I had it in Virginia it was so fuging delicious and spicy I think it had lemon in it


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Tamatillos instead of tomatoes. Usually a Serrano pepper base as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came in expecting Jacks, left satisfied

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

 

This is my current favorite salsa. You can get it at Teeter in the refrigerated produce section. It's addicting, seriously. We go through a tub this size every three days in our house.

 

45f74021afb28f03ca86e9a71d30fa69.jpg5a73c036cfb9108f2f0d7248f5988a7a.jpg

 

Go now, eat it, thank me later.

 

I don't have a Teeter near me, any other recommendations? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I don't have a Teeter near me, any other recommendations? 

They have those big containers of jack's at Costco also.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      131,980
    • Total Posts
      4,145,486