Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carl Spackler

Best Wings in Charlotte?

36 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Whipped this up tonight. Plant based Buffalo bites. I promise you all would love them.

4e8a52d8cec5b7da12faf9562ca96a84.jpg

I'd try them

1 person likes this

So when you order a pizza, you throw away the pizza and eat the box?!?!?! LOL

That would be much better for you.

10 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

That would be much better for you.

Since the transformation, how are you treating your skin lesions?? Are you allowing yourself honey?? Or the the use of animal feces to grow these plants?? Do you carry around a gas mask, in case some one is BBQing?

Since the transformation, how are you treating your skin lesions?? Are you allowing yourself honey?? Or the the use of animal feces to grow these plants?? Do you carry around a gas mask, in case some one is BBQing?

Are you hi?

I tried a contender this evening In the traditional Hot Buffalo category...Mayworths Public House in Cramerton.

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Are you hi?

New strange habits require similar questions. Just seeing how far down the hole you are. There's plenty of vegan-types out there that don't eat honey, get sick at smell of bbq, and refuse to use ANY animal products. They're the type that eat glorified tree bark and feed their cats/dogs meat based foods. 

Have at it, truly all Americans need to eat less meat. 

1 hour ago, MV%doe said:

New strange habits require similar questions. Just seeing how far down the hole you are. There's plenty of vegan-types out there that don't eat honey, get sick at smell of bbq, and refuse to use ANY animal products. They're the type that eat glorified tree bark and feed their cats/dogs meat based foods. 

Have at it, truly all Americans need to eat less meat. 

My aunt used to swear up and down that humans are not supposed to be meat eaters.  She said our teeth are designed for the grinding of plant-based foods, and are not made for ripping and tearing meat off bones.

Don't know if she was right or not, I just know I couldn't go through life without the delicacies of steak, hamburgers, wings, etc.  My teeth may say vegetarian, but my taste buds say 100% carnivore!

lol how tf did this delicious wing meat lovers thread get derailed by a vegan