Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Verge

Jaguars appear to be locked in

3 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

We're drafting OJ Howard. Thomas, Adams, and Fournette will all be gone 

No way in hell gettleman is drafting a TE at 8. If all of them are gone, expect either Ross, OT or some DL

8 minutes ago, beastson said:

No way in hell gettleman is drafting a TE at 8. If all of them are gone, expect either Ross, OT or some DL

If he's truly the target then we should be open to trading back.  The Bengals, Bills, and Saints aren't drafting a TE either.  

this draft is deep with running backs but finding a player at TE that is as complete at his position as OJ howard is not going to happen, Howard is going to be our pick. 

2 hours ago, beastson said:

Listen to what you just said, you don't like the pick so the alternative is just some guy? What's the difference in drafting a TE at 8 vs a WR?

6 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

This. I think Thomas goes top 5 and then we are choosing between Howard, Allen, Barnett or reaching for a WR/OT, which brings it down to Howard, Allen or Barnett. Maybe Hooker slides if LAC decides to move away from SAF, but I doubt it. The need to fill Weddle's value from losing him a couple of years ago is huge. 

Give me Howard all day in this scenario.

No way in hell they drafting Ross at 8. Y'all need to get that crap out of ur heads.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

8 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

That's if Tenn doesn't take him

I've accepted we likely won't get Fournette so will be pleasantly surprised if we pick him.  It's like that movie Showgirls.  

I can't wait until we pick this year and I think we will hold at #8.  The Huddle will lose its mind and it will be entertaining no matter who we pick. I'm personally hoping for Fournette but if it's a defensive pick I'm always for getting better on defense.  

Jaguars... where the players go to ruin their careers.

Florida...  Where people move to die.

Makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Doyle said:

I can't wait until we pick this year and I think we will hold at #8.  The Huddle will lose its mind and it will be entertaining no matter who we pick. I'm personally hoping for Fournette but if it's a defensive pick I'm always for getting better on defense.  

I have a tingling it's either Johnathan Allen or Solomon Thomas.  One of those two will fall to us.  There's always a DL who falls because of the defensive schemes of the teams picking early.  My inners really think it's Allen.  It will piss people off who think he's a full time DT but he's like Michael Bennet merged with Richard Seymour.  He can play anywhere.       

21 minutes ago, Doyle said:

I'll legitimately only be pissed off if we pick Reuben foster at 8, anyone else I think I can deal with, just not another pick on a linebacker please.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BlazeCarolina