Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AU-panther

For the UNC fanboys

22 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, MCC said:

Definitely Zay Jones

Why not both? I'd love to see Jones in the 2nd and Switzer in the 4th or 5th. Put Jones outside and Switz in the slot. Switz also immediately becomes our new punt returner.

Edited by LinvilleGorge

1 hour ago, davos said:

I'd have no problem taking Switzer..keep wanting to say Seltzer lol. And my phone just tried to autocorrect to say "take back Switzerland" lol

That's the long term goal

Switz would be an immediate ST upgrade.  Returner extraordinaire.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Would like to see Switzer here with the right pick, I just don't think we could use him the right way. He's tiny, Cam's accuracy issues, just don't know about it.  In a Sproles type role/return man? Sure. But his ceiling as a WR here I don't know.  Byrd seemingly won't make the roster again, and he's got a lot of the same tools. And he's an inch taller. 

People keep complianinf about his height he's like 1/2 inch shorter than Steve Smith 

26 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

People keep complianinf about his height he's like 1/2 inch shorter than Steve Smith 

Whoa whoa whoa

you don't invoke the GOAT without a good reason.  In no way shape or form does Ryan Switzer compare to Smitty.

(I know you're not comparing them)

1 person likes this

How about that UNC ball game doe? I swear I was getting bubble vision for a second, so nerve wracking.

UNC Alum here, Switz has a lot of talent but I feel like I was constantly expecting more of him. That's probably more of an indictment on me than it is him. 

I also feel like he dropped a decent amount of easy TDs but again maybe I'm falling victim to negativity bias 

Edited by SOJA

I would love Switze with a 4th, 5th or later. He is explosive. A great WR and excellent punt returner. Cam could hit him with so many long bombs like he did Ginn except Switzer would actually catch them. Reminds me of a white Steve Smith with less attitude. Still has that undersized guy chip on his shoulder and fire to beat everyone

12 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Byrd seemingly won't make the roster again, and he's got a lot of the same tools. And he's an inch taller. 

Byrd is faster (according to his pro day anyways, and we know how that goes some times) and neither have proven anything in the NFL as far as being receivers -- although IMO right now I think Switz is a more complete WR...

However... Switzer as a returner >>>>> Byrd