Jeremy Igo

Carolina Panthers biggest weakness as of today....

94 posts in this topic

We was good DE wise last year and had a bunch of sacks. I wouldn't say we need quite as much. Definitely not worth the 8th pick. We need some offensive weapons. Tired of them not trying to help Cam out.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Wr core, followed closely by our secondary. De is solid at least for this year with pep,Cj,and Addison. Wr core lacks speed, yes Shepard and Johnson can be those guys but It's more unlikely then likely they magically have a breakout year. Secondary wise any regression in play from bradberry or worely and we are fuged, even a injury right now to any of our CB's would be crucial. Safety I'm not worried about, the play last year at safety wasn't as bad as its made out to be, but in a draft as deep as it is with safetys I expect someone to be drafted early.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Still defensive backfield and OL

Posted (edited)

Offensive Tackles

Place Kicker

Defensive End

Running Back

Corner Back

Edited by bobsfoodbasics

Lack of women with pointy elbows. No one will want to fug us if we have a couple of those on the team

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Dammit I should have specified roster weakness

You should have known better as Shula bashing is the #1 past time of most here.

By the way..what happened to the font formatting?  Using Chrome.

DE, Uncertainty at LT, SS, LB depth, RB health and depth, proven FB

In that order.

1 person likes this

Biggest weakness imo is lack of urinals in the mens rest room at BOA.  They could totally pop another wall in there and double the amount of urinals.

OT we know is a weakness. But who knows what we have in Kalil and still need to see a little more from Williams starting to make a judgement on him. Drafting someone in this draft isnt going to fix that.

DE I dont see as a Huge weakness as far as this upcoming season. But going forward yes. We were one of the tops in the league in sacks. Only thing different about that group is subtract Ealy and gain Pep. Ealy played with less heart than Pep ever did in his career here. Pep now a vet, matured, and hungry for a ring will be an upgrade to Ealy.

We could draft a guy like Tanoh by trading up in the 3rd. Would be a good prospect to groom for 18 when Pep And possibly CJ could be gone.

Safety we gained a vet whose made the last 2 probowls. Big upgrade over Boston who is out of position a majority of the time. Could find a young guy to groom, but not a glaring need

Biggest "need" or weakness

1. Power RB- Stewart is one of the most injured prone guys in this game, and he's up in age. When the run game stalls so does our offense. Heck the superbowl, when Stewart got nicked up our offense took a decline. I have zero faith in CAP. If the only time he is even getting activated is when Stewart was out, something isnt right. Had a decent game vs Tampa but what RB doesnt.

Upgrades via draft: Fournette round1, Perine Round 3

2. WR- KB looked good his rookie year, had a major knee injury year 2. Last year was awful, not sure if a delayed sophomore slump or what. Funchess has shown flashes, but again hasnt shown anything to have you comfortable with this group. The 2 guys we brought in shouldnt have you saying this group isnt a weak point either. While I like the potential of the guys. They have been in the league for a little and one hasnt been much more than a ST guy and the other only started 17 games in a terrible WR (was a focal point for them last years draft getting Treadwell)

Upgrades: Chris Godwin, Zay Jones Round 2. Cooper Kupp, Taywan Taylor, Noah Brown Rounds 3-4

3. #2 TE. Dickson cant block to save his life. Need that well rounded TE who can catch passes but willing blocker.

Upgrades: OJ Howard Round 1, Jordan Legget pick 64, Kittle Round 4-5

2 people like this