Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobsfoodbasics

Alabama LT Cam Robinson Is Visiting The Panthers Today

Mr. Scot    35,078

I'd expect them to check him out.

I'd rather they didn't draft him.

MechaZain    850

Highest I could tolerate is #64. We've already committed to the Kalil project and there's too much talent in the 2nd to take on another.

Toomers    494
Just now, MechaZain said:

Highest I could tolerate is #64. We've already committed to the Kalil project and there's too much talent in the 2nd to take on another.

Agreed. As much as I don't like him at LT, I wouldn't be upset at 64. He could be solid to very good on that side. And with both guards needing contracts, he could slide inside down the road. 

LinvilleGorge    14,656
12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd expect them to check him out.

I'd rather they didn't draft him.

This. I'm sure this is largely about checking out his off-field issues.

bababoey    465

As much as everyone seems to think we need a new safety, and I am not saying they are wrong, a guard in this years draft I would say is a bigger need.  Both Norwell and Turner are free agents next year.  As well as Short and Star.  I don't see how we are going to sign all 4 of them.  But I never though we would re sign Stewart 2 years after we signed Williams, so you never know.

countryboi    1,866

His stock has gotten so bad i really think we can steal him in the second....I wouldnt be mad, he would be perfect at right tackle

LinvilleGorge    14,656
Just now, bababoey said:

As much as everyone seems to think we need a new safety, and I am not saying they are wrong, a guard in this years draft I would say is a bigger need.  Both Norwell and Turner are free agents next year.  As well as Short and Star.  I don't see how we are going to sign all 4 of them.  But I never though we would re sign Stewart 2 years after we signed Williams, so you never know.

I'm already working under the assumption that Short is gone after this year. Butler will be our starting three technique going forward.

top dawg    8,883

He has flashed talent, regardless of all the negativity.