Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

Draft Express has us taking Miles Bridges at 11.

Recommended Posts





Carl Spackler    3,395

Robert Williams is an undersized big man with no true position and a boring as hell name. A totally forgettable pick

He's our man

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nctarheel0619    7,094
21 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Robert Williams is an undersized big man with no true position and a boring as hell name. A totally forgettable pick

He's our man

He's actually coming back to school at A&M.  So, he's out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YoungPanthers89    3,499
21 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Robert Williams is an undersized big man with no true position and a boring as hell name. A totally forgettable pick

He's our man

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wundrbread33    1,615

How is Bridges shot?

I haven't watched any college ball, but I saw him against Kansas the other day.

Bridges seemed like a great athlete that played a little out of control, and would sometimes just throw the ball at the rim while being more concerned about initiating contact.

Jackson was burying shots over him too, although some of that may just have been good shooting as Bridges seemed to stay close to him.


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Omega Atrocity    1,339
44 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

How is Bridges shot?

I haven't watched any college ball, but I saw him against Kansas the other day.

Bridges seemed like a great athlete that played a little out of control, and would sometimes just throw the ball at the rim while being more concerned about initiating contact.

Jackson was burying shots over him too, although some of that may just have been good shooting as Bridges seemed to stay close to him.


Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He was 56-144 from three this season, about 39%. His shot is good but not exceptional, though who knows what an NBA shooting coach could do for the guy.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaximus    4,357

This can't be true.   He's not 6'10"+ and white.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carl Spackler    3,395
2 hours ago, Zaximus said:

This can't be true.   He's not 6'10"+ and white.

I believe we'll pluck a different shape of trash out of the dumpster this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rico6    987

Considering this team will continue scrapping for the 8th SWEEP might have to temper that expectation. Miles is projected between 8-11.

But I do like his game, would be grand to replace him with MKG in the starting rotation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this may be the homer inside me talking, and I have no idea where he is mocked, but Sindarius Thornwell has played out of his mind this year and is drawing comparisons to Kawhi Leonard. Great defender, rebounds, and can score from anywhere. Has there been any talk about him much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nctarheel0619    7,094
1 hour ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

So this may be the homer inside me talking, and I have no idea where he is mocked, but Sindarius Thornwell has played out of his mind this year and is drawing comparisons to Kawhi Leonard. Great defender, rebounds, and can score from anywhere. Has there been any talk about him much?

Zero, he's too small for that comparison.  Kawhi is 6'7-6'8.  This guy is barely 6'5.  Thornwell would be a late second rounder if he left this year, if that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×