Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

h0llywood

Justice League

DC movies have got casting all wrong, for years, fycking years. Aquaman is the only thing they've done right since Micheal Keaton. Look at Marvel. They killed off Hugh Jackman to recast. That's bold. Needed but bold. There is no hope for DC.

16 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Yeah, the embargo was lifted and thus far the special screenings are getting decent to great feedback. Glad to hear after all the "WW is a mess - the DCEU is done" talk.

I'm glad to see that WW is getting positive reviews. DC needed a hit.. 

If only Whedon could have jumped in on Justice League sooner...

The best thing DC could do at this point is hand Whedon the keys and say "do you bro".

On 5/25/2017 at 1:17 AM, Promethean Forerunner said:

What are you even talking about?

Jackman wanted out after 17 years. In addition, it wasn't up to Marvel Studios. Fox owns the property. Hugh stated killing off Logan was his idea. I don't see how it was bold.

Ummm, Affleck was universally praised for his portrayal of Batman. Cavill fills in nicely for Superman. Gadot is currently riding a wave of support for Wonder Woman. Outside a few selections like Ezra, I think Snyder did a solid job in casting The Justice League.

Meh. I don't care about critics. I haven't liked Superman since Tom Welling (tv) or Batman since Christian Bale. 

And Wonder Woman should have boobs.

The whole franchise just feels forced, and trying to compete with Marvel. 

I actually like Zod in MoS.

no homo.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr