Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Spackler

Hornets spanked the Suns today

Idk how i feel about the remainder of the season.  I looked earlier and IIRC, we have 9 games left to close a 2.5 gm lead for the 8th seed.

I don't think we can do it even if we try.

11 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Idk how i feel about the remainder of the season.  I looked earlier and IIRC, we have 9 games left to close a 2.5 gm lead for the 8th seed.

I don't think we can do it even if we try.

Heat lost, only 2 games back now I believe

19 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Heat lost, only 2 games back now I believe

Yeah, i have no doubt that the heat will lose enough.  My concern is whether we can win enough to make up that ground.

13 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, i have no doubt that the heat will lose enough.  My concern is whether we can win enough to make up that ground.

Probably not but I'm just saying, two back with nine to play is not a big difference.

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Probably not but I'm just saying, two back with nine to play is not a big difference.

Agreed.  Who knows?  I will say that we have looked a lot better the last several games.  With all of the turnover and injuries throughout the year, and now finally having our key players healthy together, they may finally be gelling, so it's possible we pull it off.  I just hope if we do make the 8th seed, that we make it worth it and pull off a miracle in the first round.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz