Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Charlotte Area Fans not attending the game...

82 posts in this topic

I thought they blackout the ESPN broadcast?

...I always like watching the pre-game on ESPN

Anyone know the answer to this? I was going to record both, but don't want to waste room if the ESPN game portion is blacked out. I assume the pregame will still be shown.

................can kiss my MF'ing ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I better not ever hear you complain when people complain about how sorry our fan base is either.

Thanks.

................can kiss my MF'ing ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I better not ever hear you complain when people complain about how sorry our fan base is either.

Thanks.

So the charlotte area fans who dont have enough money to go can kiss your ass? Nice.

So the charlotte area fans who dont have enough money to go can kiss your ass? Nice.

Sorry, maybe I should have been more clear. It was meant more towards the ones that have PSL's and/or season tics, yet choose not to go and leave the seats empty, or sell them to opposing team fans to make money.

Should have been more clear. I understand all fans can't go to the game.....my bad. :cheers2:

Any season ticket holder who doesn't go to this game need to give up their tickets. I don't care what the excuse. Games like this are the reason you BUY season tickets!

NO EXCUSES!

I'm not going because I don't want to. There's my excuse - I'm over it, so should you.

Any season ticket holder who doesn't go to this game need to give up their tickets. I don't care what the excuse. Games like this are the reason you BUY season tickets!

NO EXCUSES!

I'm not going

Go to Girl is not going. You should send her a nasty PM.

hahahaha - I should have kept reading before responding.