Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Charlotte Area Fans not attending the game...

82 posts in this topic

photo shopped ass pic lol

beeeeeeyyyyaaaahhhhhhhhh

Go to Girl is not going.

:eek:

................can kiss my MF'ing ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I better not ever hear you complain when people complain about how sorry our fan base is either.

Thanks.

................can kiss my MF'ing ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I better not ever hear you complain when people complain about how sorry our fan base is either.

Thanks.

So the charlotte area fans who dont have enough money to go can kiss your ass? Nice.

So the charlotte area fans who dont have enough money to go can kiss your ass? Nice.

Sorry, maybe I should have been more clear. It was meant more towards the ones that have PSL's and/or season tics, yet choose not to go and leave the seats empty, or sell them to opposing team fans to make money.

Should have been more clear. I understand all fans can't go to the game.....my bad. :cheers2:

Any season ticket holder who doesn't go to this game need to give up their tickets. I don't care what the excuse. Games like this are the reason you BUY season tickets!

NO EXCUSES!

I'm not going

Well why don't one of you give me your ticket? I'll take very good care of it. I won't even fart in your seat!

Any season ticket holder who doesn't go to this game need to give up their tickets. I don't care what the excuse. Games like this are the reason you BUY season tickets!

NO EXCUSES!

Calm the fug down?

You mean he doesn't have a point?

I watch 36 anyway, the other channel depresses me.

You mean he doesn't have a point?

Directed at me? He doesn't have a point.

This is the first time this year I get to watch a Carolina game on TV from my own house this year. I'm excited; I just hope they play well.