Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

Update: Draft Express now has us taking a foreign Point Guard. LOL.

I wouldn't mind it considering its either gonna be Justin Jackson, a big white boy, or this kid unless somebody falls who is supposed to go in the 7-8-9 range. We need a legit scoring guard outside of Kemba and this kid has crazy potential.

Guest Rich Cho

We will end up trading the pick for a backup SG. And he'll be white. 

Mist projections I've seen for Frank is Shaun Livingston with more range and D to the freaking Glove (G.Payton) himself.

Both which would be gladly welcomed. But at this point im hoping one of the Collins sneak into the top 10 and Monk or Fox falls. Cause we really need a back-up PG BAD.

Or pack MKG or Batum and our pick to NY for Melo and pick #7

If we stay at 12 I wouldn't be mad with Kennard or Jackson. We just need someone who can score from the two guard position. 

12 hours ago, rico6 said:

Mist projections I've seen for Frank is Shaun Livingston with more range and D to the freaking Glove (G.Payton) himself.

Both which would be gladly welcomed. But at this point im hoping one of the Collins sneak into the top 10 and Monk or Fox falls. Cause we really need a back-up PG BAD.

Or pack MKG or Batum and our pick to NY for Melo and pick #7

I was with you up until the Melo part- just don't think he would want to play here and he has a no trade clause. He's likely headed to play with one of his buddies- probably LA with Chris

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz