Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff L

Forum question

9 posts in this topic

I recently joined the forum (yesterday) and have a quick question.

I have not received an email back from the site with instructions on completing registration. I can post/read in some of the forums but not all of them. Can someone point me in the right direction of the person that I need to get in touch with?

I have only been here a short time but have enjoyed reading what I am able to so far!:seeya:

I know what your problem is Jeff... to complete your registration you must post 5 hotties in lovely ladies... that should solve it.

Here you go...

Huddle Repair Shop

:lol:.....it always takes me awhile to find these but whenever I see a random PM in my inbox, I know it is out there somewhere.

doh...your check bounced...please resubmit, cash please...plus a $15 fee...to

Zodisgodnowpleaseactivatemymembership.com

You guys are awesome!!!

I am glad I stumbled upon this site!

• Best suited for a rotational role
    • We just resigned Cody until 2020-21 and Frank will be on his rookie contract until 19-20. I think we don't need to worry about this at all. The biggest issue we have will be Kemba, but since Kemba and Dwight expire at the same time we will have plenty of money. That Howard trade really helped free up Miles 12m at the right time.  Now, as far as fit is concerned. Zeller just makes everybody look better. He will help out the second unit tremendously. I think he will be a great fit with Monk and Frank in that 2nd unit.  Teams go small, take out Dwight put Zeller in. Marvin not shooting well, but in Frank and team with Dwight or Zeller.  We now have options, something we didn't have last year. 
    • Depends on what the play calling looks like this year. I try to avoid judging individuals on the success of a group, unless it's the HC. If Shula's play calling looks like hot garbage like it has so far and Cam & co. are just making up for it like in 2015, then yes I'll continue to hate him. If the playbook (and situational playcalling) is indeed better then I'll be glad and start warming up to Shula.