Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBDevil

Mmmmmmmmmkay.... So...

101 posts in this topic

They should have shut their country down after they allowed Celine Dijon to anally rape an AC/DC classic.

Damn snowbacks, crossing the border and taking jobs from God fearing American musicians with no talent! And don't even get me started on Dave Coullier.

Oh, hey Hawk! I didn't see you standing there.

Blech. Don't make me throw up.

Blech. Don't make me throw up.

I am telling you it is a conspiracy! They took a pop wannabe failure in their country, and sent her here to be a Country Music icon. She even sings a southern accent, and people believe it! Shaneyney even stole Mark's name!

I am telling you it is a conspiracy! They took a pop wannabe failure in their country, and sent her here to be a Country Music icon. She even sings a southern accent, and people believe it! Shaneyney even stole Mark's name!

That douche nozzle stole Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch's name? BLASPHEMY

That douche nozzle stole Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch's name? BLASPHEMY

Well, Wahlberg is the Mark Twain of our time.

Well, Wahlberg is the Mark Twain of our time.

Is it blasphemy to say i don't really care for Mark Twain.

Is it blasphemy to say i don't really care for Mark Twain.

Of course not! It is blasphemy to say that Mark Twain takes in the bootookie from Jesus every Saturday after a round of golf.

I mean we all know Twain doesn't play golf.

True. No gays and no blacks allowed.

And Twain's penchant for using the N word as a nickname. Even Fuzzy would cringe at him talking to Tiger.

And Twain's penchant for using the N word as a nickname. Even Fuzzy would cringe at him talking to Tiger.

It'd make good television.

Undeniable.

Nah i'd rather watch retards pretend the TV show they're in is real. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nah i'd rather watch retards pretend the TV show they're in is real. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

We need to find a way to cross The Hills and The Hills Have Eyes. Who wouldn't want to watch a bunch of over privileged fakes be beaten and devoured by an inbred special ed class?