Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBDevil

Mmmmmmmmmkay.... So...

101 posts in this topic

Texas is cool. You should see what they drag behind their trucks after weddings.

I'm scared to ask

Well, there have been more the one incident of people being drug behind trucks on Texas dirt roads.

And this lead to my favorite defense of all time! "I ain't racist! That n----r just sold me bad drugs."

This jaw dropper renewed my faith in humanity. I have faith that everyone is crazy everywhere.

Well, there have been more the one incident of people being drug behind trucks on Texas dirt roads.

And this lead to my favorite defense of all time! "I ain't racist! That n----r just sold me bad drugs."

This jaw dropper renewed my faith in humanity. I have faith that everyone is crazy everywhere.

cocaine is a hell of a drug...o wait over there its meth right?

:eek: He actually took something Skew said personally? Skew was the only person who could ever have taken Vick-hate to those comedic levels. I hope DFA didn't lose his tampon testing job.

I wonder how the Eagles board is treating Skew these days...

*sigh*

You're the only one who truly understands me.

Welcome back, dickbreath. Understand the divorce thing. Mine will be official on Halloween. How poetic.

*sigh*

You're the only one who truly understands me.

Welcome back, dickbreath. Understand the divorce thing. Mine will be official on Halloween. How poetic.

Glad to be back. Should I say congrats or condolences on the divorce?

And don't forget, I also understand the humor the humor in trying to feed an ATM a cat by using a .357 magnum.

It doesn't mean your not funny, just that I am not the best judge. :smash: That was a long way to go just to use that smiley.

Congrats would be the order.

Amazing how people can change.

Understand the divorce thing. Mine will be official on Halloween. How poetic.

Again, I'm sorry to hear that.

You got her phone number?

Congrats would be the order.

Amazing how people can change.

Same here.

It is also amazing how much a man is willing to take when a woman's vagina stopped growing when she was 12.

Same here.

It is also amazing how much a man is willing to take when a woman's vagina stopped growing when she was 12.

:smilielol5: you are probably the funniest man on this here board and I have just met you

:smilielol5: you are probably the funniest man on this here board and I have just met you

You haven't heard anything yet. He's been off the board for what....3 years....and I saw a thread just a few months ago talking abut how much he'd been missed.

Reminds me of the promise in that thread I made, I'm going to delete 1000 random posters now.