Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Douchebag Beer

63 posts in this topic

Posted

John fron "John and Kate plus 8" is about the only left who wears them. In fact, him wearing the shirts may have been the Ed Hardy/graphic T downfall. They have been around for a couple of years in high end stores and popular to wear in clubs that allow t-shirts. They run around $100 per T shirt.

Strange.

I don't know that I have ever seen one, or maybe I just thought that they came from the dollar general....and didn't pay attention.

Why would someone pay that much for a T shirt?

I like nice clothes, don't get me wrong, but thats just a damn T. Fuzz has not paid for a T shirt in 4=5 years...wear the free ones that businesses give out is my motto.

Posted

My wife bought me some Ed Hardy stuff a few years ago for my Bday, it went to goodwill with tags still attached.

Posted

a-lead-in-ed-hardy.jpg

Posted

Talking about random douchology, I think I was unwittingly duped into the first steps down the path of douchebaggery...I was talked into ordering some Frye boots today.

Is there a group or 12 step program anywhere?

Posted

Oh Jesus, the Frye shoes are one thing but the boots?

Posted

Oh Jesus, the Frye shoes are one thing but the boots?

Scrum's:

boots.jpg

Posted

Talking about random douchology, I think I was unwittingly duped into the first steps down the path of douchebaggery...I was talked into ordering some Frye boots today.

Lemme guess....something from the Short Shaft collection?

:lol:

Posted

Thanks to my awesome-o mod skills....catfang, not yet. I'm still in the early stages of negotiations on that.

Posted

Lemme guess....something from the Short Shaft collection?

:lol:

I can wear them with jeans and look kewl kicking your ass!!

I think so, I have no idea. Stupid birthday.

Posted

Thanks to my awesome-o mod skills....catfang, not yet. I'm still in the early stages of negotiations on that.

Douchebag. :D

Posted

My God you are a shell of the man I used to know.........it is rather disgusting.

Posted

I can wear them with jeans and look kewl kicking your ass!!

I think so, I have no idea. Stupid birthday.

Jeans? wtf? No Cargos?

You're buying boots for your own birthday...wait, you're being "talked into" what to buy for your own birthday? wheres that whip....