Photo
- - - - -

Dexter Season 4 (don't open if you're behind on episodes)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:57 PM

I'm a bit surprised that no one has started a thread already about the new season. The first episode aired on Sunday with John Lithgow as the incredibly creepy new serial killer that the Miami PD, Lundy (and presumably) Dexter are hunting.

If you aren't caught up with the past seasons, or aren't up to date on the current episodes, stay out of this thread or risk seeing spoilers, starting now.

Holy crap, that ending left me saying "Damnit, next episode now please!" The tension was incredible as he was driving down the road and you knew he was about to fall asleep at the wheel. Hurry up Sunday!

#2 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:00 PM

my first year watching...i caught up from the season preview...pretty interesting

#3 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:02 PM

Wikipedia has a decent plot summary of the major things that happened in previous seasons:

http://en.wikipedia....xter_(TV_series)

#4 Purity-Control

Purity-Control

In A World Of Madness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:03 PM

Lithgow plays a great bad guy.

He was great in Ricochet and even Cliff Hanger.

I always saw him as a bad guy, one of the reasons why I couldn't stand that alien sh*t tv show he did

#5 Jeff L

Jeff L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:39 PM

Got addicted to this show (as well as Weeds) while I was in Afghanistan and have been looking forward for the new seasons to start.

While the first Dexter of the year wasn't as good as I thought it would be, I think the season in general will be a good one!:lurk5:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com