Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I see that on the wall and am always told "no."

Posted

replace the pickles with another pound of fries and I'd try it

Posted

There's a challenge at Ed's Tavern ...giant bacon cheeseburger with fries and pickles

My roommates are training for it.

Translation: "I'm not eating breakfast, then I'm gonna get really baked and go in there around 12:30 and order it."

Posted

Three Sheets is far and away better. You know, if you like alcohol....

Love that show, but stupid TW dumped MOJO...why the fug do still have TW. If Uverse doesnt come soon, im gonna have to try and get DTV again.

Posted

i've seen 2 episodes.

the first one i saw, he was in Baltimore. he never left the industrial area and couldn't figure out why there was nothing to do.

the second time i decided to give him a shot he was at dinner with Ted Nugent. needless to say i haven't bothered again.

Posted

I stumbled upon Three Sheets. Thats interesting.

Three Sheets if AWESOME. Before we had kids, me and my wife used to get hammered while watching that show! You have to catch Man vs Food. It's basically the food version of the same show!!

Posted

Three Sheets if AWESOME. Before we had kids, me and my wife used to get hammered while watching that show! You have to catch Man vs Food. It's basically the food version of the same show!!

I dunno, i find it much more interesting to watch a sweaty, pasty american getting poofaced with Cambodians on local rotgut, than watching a pasty, fat American guy scarf down chilidogs till he pukes in Raleigh.