Darth Biscuit

Game of Thrones Season 7

3 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

I watched the previous episode again. When Bronn knocks him off the horse, the horse is standing in the same water that magically becomes very deep. Either there's a ledge 2 feet from the horse, or a teleporter that carries you to the other side of the lake.

Exactly. They messed that whole bit up there and with them surfacing on the other side of the lake...but it is what it is and I was able to move on. :)

3 hours ago, Moorgan said:

Exactly. They messed that whole bit up there and with them surfacing on the other side of the lake...but it is what it is and I was able to move on. :)

GOT writers can be idiots.  Easy solution would have been to of just written in a dumpster for them to of hid under.  A dragon wouldn't even know what a dumpster was. 

• Pie 2

On 8/14/2017 at 8:39 AM, Bronn said:

I really am starting to think that the whole theory that Varys is some ancient merman in disguise is true to some extent

Why not, Bronn is clearly the Mariner from Waterworld

• Pie 1

How Cersei looks when this big meetup happens in the final episode will be telling.  If she is clearly well into her pregnancy then it can be used to explain all the quick travel this season as them simply speeding up time much more than in the past.  If however she is not then the complaints about how quickly everybody gets anywhere now will be legitimized and it will be extremely disappointing.  Sadly I think it will be the latter.

Pretty good ep. Excited for next week.