• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Game of Thrones Season 7

16 hours ago, Still Brooklyn said:

But that's my point, they like him more bc he's a little person (with his wit). If he were, say, Joffery with the wit no one would like him. But that was when Tyrion was a drunk. He's been dull as can be the past few seasons, so I don't see how anyone could still like him ... unless it's the fact hes' a LP. Meanwhile, Euron, The Hound, and Tormund are killing it.

So you like characters with cheesey one liners?

Almost game time...been looking forward to this one...i really hope the character interactions are as good as I want them to be.

This was the weakest season for sure.  The finale though was a quality episode.  Predictable yes, but still well done.

Pretty fugin tight

3 minutes ago, Goondal said:

This was the weakest season for sure.  The finale though was a quality episode.  Predictable yes, but still well done.

I was hoping the Hound would fug up the Mountain.  You know it's coming...

That was a finale! I really enjoyed it.

-do we need to spoiler alert?- then this may be a semi spoiler alert.---

So does the break-in time to tame and ride a zomba-ragon that spits blue slushies, take less time than a horse?

This season has drove me mad with several illogical-passings of time in the last few episodes.

I just thought the scene at the wall was a bit forced and sudden.  However, maybe it was 3 months later where the writers simply bypassed having a Montage of the Night King embarrassingly being thrown by the dragon several times only only to finally gain the trust of the dragon to saddle his wild ass..of course to the music of Chicago in the background. 

We were robbed of a great cinematic TV moment. 

A lot of thoughts after watching the finale and #TalkTheThrones which I will get to tomorrow at my boring day at work.

2 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Canceling HBO as we speak 

wait, you have HBO? I haven't had HBO since The Sopranos ended.

That sucked, felt like 30 minutes into what should have been an epic episode with some closure when it ended. Now we wait another year.

Fug

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts