Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

UEFA Champs

Didn't even realized CL finals were on today.  Zero advertisement... yet they advertise EPL games all the time.  Funny how it works.  I guess US just does not give a poo about CL.

40 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

EPL... who? La Liga has the king of kings. Say what you want about Madrid and CR7 but this is why I cite La Liga's superiority over the EPL. Physicality is only half the game. Technique is the other.

Just think... we got Asensio, Vallejo, Isco, T. Hernandez, Kovacic, etc. We are virtually set for the future too with a lot of youth on our side. We could easily get another title or two in the next three years.

So Barca and RM being the 2 best teams of the past decade is your reasoning for the whole of La Liga being better than the whole of the EPL?

4 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

So Barca and RM being the 2 best teams of the past decade is your reasoning for the whole of La Liga being better than the whole of the EPL?

Yeah thats horseshit.

They should make a new tournament. Ok, not really, there are way too many. BUT an "All-Star" team tournament with team stars from: Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, EPL, Ligue 1, and heck add in Brasileiro Serie A, Liga MX, and Primeira Liga to make eight squads ... would be awesome. I guess squads would change every tournament as players go from one league to another. It'd be fun though!

17 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

That's ok. One day you guys will know how to win again. Maybe. I love your bitterness though.

Huh?  I have watched zero CL games because they are during 2:45pm on Tuesday and Wednesday when normal people work.  I don't care for CL at all... 

49 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

The EPL can't play compact. You guys have limited technique. Average midfielders and defenders can beat your most talented prospects. It took Bale three years for him to learn how to controll his ball skills and know how to properly dribble past anybody.

I don't think Chelsea could beat Atletico or Valencia for that matter. Yeah, I said it. 

I'll admit that La Liga is more of a technical league while the EPL tends to sacrifice technique for physicality. I think Chelsea would beat Valencia and probably draw/lose to Atletico. But I think any top 4 EPL team would be compete for 3rd/4th behind RM, Barca, and possibly Atletico. And I'd go so far to say that a mid-table EPL team would fair better in La Liga than a midtable La Liga team would in the EPL.

Not sure if Mbappe will end up at Arsenal but he likes the idea.

IMG_3372.PNG