Snake

Cigar thread reborn

What ya smoking on? Just loaded up the humidor after a break and my first smoke is a Olivia series V. It's smooth but slightly too bitter for my taste. I've given Olivia 3 chances and they are high quality but just not my style. 

0607172113.jpg

• Beer 2

I just tried a couple in the last few weeks, I'll have to show you what they were as I don't remember. 

• Pie 1

Puffing on a fallen angel tonight by AJ Fernandez. I'm a huge fan of his and will put his cigars up against any in the business. Honestly Fallen Angel doesn't disappoint with a medium body and Cuban esque flavor. 

0609170000_HDR.thumb.jpg.cb210bd0105548c6509dc360768ee4ce.jpg

just smoked a diamond crown... not impressed. connecticut wrappers just don't do it for me.

caldwell is in town tomorrow for an event so i'll probably be smoking a few of those 

• Pie 2

There's a lot more to smoking cigars that I realized. My brother brought a couple to the house a few weeks ago and he told me the "right way" to smoke them and I was blown away by the amount of info. Once I'm not high on Oxy and muscle relaxers I'll tell y'all the 2 I tried. 

I've taken a liking to this cigars. So far I prefer medium - full sticks, maduro or Cameroon wrappers and a little sweetness. I don't eat sweets so I enjoy smoking them. Got a Comacho Criollo going right now. 

My brother and I will probably head to JR Cigar in Mooresville tomorrow and try something new. 

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0973.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1020.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

I have a bunch of these I will try sooner or later

IMG_3939.JPG

That's AJ stick you got there is good. Very Cuban esque. 

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, Jackofalltrades said:

I've taken a liking to this cigars. So far I prefer medium - full sticks, maduro or Cameroon wrappers and a little sweetness. I don't eat sweets so I enjoy smoking them. Got a Comacho Criollo going right now. 

My brother and I will probably head to JR Cigar in Mooresville tomorrow and try something new. 

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0973.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1020.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

Been wanting to try a Java and a whiskey infused cigar. I just got a new batch so I will post some when I get time. 

• Pie 2

My brother is infusing some now with bourbon and a little congnac. I'll look forward to trying those. 

Right now I'm having an Arturo Fuente King T Rosado and it's very good. Apparently it was manufactured by mistake but they loved the combination and rolled with production. 

I'm enjoying trying new stuff. When I finish a stick I have a very marijuana- like buzz. I love to smoke before bed because it damn near puts me to sleep  

47 minutes ago, Jackofalltrades said:

My brother is infusing some now with bourbon and a little congnac. I'll look forward to trying those. 

Right now I'm having an Arturo Fuente King T Rosado and it's very good. Apparently it was manufactured by mistake but they loved the combination and rolled with production. 

I'm enjoying trying new stuff. When I finish a stick I have a very marijuana- like buzz. I love to smoke before bed because it damn near puts me to sleep  

It's because you are like me and like strong Maduro cigars. They have the highest nicotine content so you get that buzz. I think they have the most flavor as well too but some will argue that. 

• Pie 1