Snake

Cigar thread reborn

Don't know if you're familiar with Tim and Bradley of TNTCigar.com but my taste aligns with Bradley's very closely. Like him I don't like IPA's either. I do like the sweeter sticks but not too sweet, like the Drew Estates Natural Dirt, that's good but it's like smoking a Tootsie Roll. 

that new java red label owns

the AJF is great too. lol @ the acid 

decades are always great

i've been on a big liga kick lately and i've also been smoking through a metric poo ton of h. uppman cubans, mostly magnum 54s. they're arguably my favorite smoke now. picked up a magnum 50 and some Cuban romeos to smoke in LA this week.

JOAT buy a thirty dollar humidor on amazon. that humid pack isn't enough, light through that container will fug your sticks up. get something with a nice seal, all wood, toss a boveda pack in there and you're good for months

• Pie 1

I definitely plan on getting a better humidor but the clear one pictured stays in a closed cabinet 95% of the time. I just bought a larger Bovida pack and stuck it in there. 

• Pie 1

0916172241.thumb.jpg.5075ac95ed831b968eaeb5539a49eb3a.jpg

Smoking a habano nub by Olivia tonight. Got this sampler box online and it's pretty sweet. 

• Pie 3
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

5 hours ago, PhillyB said:

that new java red label owns

the AJF is great too. lol @ the acid 

decades are always great

i've been on a big liga kick lately and i've also been smoking through a metric poo ton of h. uppman cubans, mostly magnum 54s. they're arguably my favorite smoke now. picked up a magnum 50 and some Cuban romeos to smoke in LA this week.

JOAT buy a thirty dollar humidor on amazon. that humid pack isn't enough, light through that container will fug your sticks up. get something with a nice seal, all wood, toss a boveda pack in there and you're good for months

He. Upmanns are the closest to Cubans I've tasted. Definitely worth the price and I always keep 5 in the humidor. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Jackofalltrades said:

I definitely plan on getting a better humidor but the clear one pictured stays in a closed cabinet 95% of the time. I just bought a larger Bovida pack and stuck it in there. 

If I ever did it again I would save the money and make me a wineador. It's worth it in the long run when quality smokes go on sale. 

• Pie 1

0918172159.thumb.jpg.80e5f60f7e91fedda63ec7ba7ebfdf5e.jpg

Now I'm not a huge fan of Cameroon wrappers but this cigar has my head spinning. If you know me I love heavy cigars and this one is strong. Not for the faint of Hart. 

• Pie 3

Smoking a Connecticut nub tonight. Not a big fan of mild cigars so I figured it was not picture worthy. 

• Pie 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

I had a Tabak Especial by Drew Estates this morning on the way to work with h coffee. It was my first infused stick and it was awesome. If you like big, sweet flavor this was consistent from pre-light draw to the finger burning finish. I will definitely be buying more of these for my sweet fix. 

https://m.thompsoncigar.com/product/TABAK-ESPECIAL-NEGRA-ROBUSTO-MADURO-COFFEE/70162.uts

Right now I think the Oliva G is about my favorite, right up there with the JD Howard. 

• Beer 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

Great thread, I’m always looking for some good reccos on Cigars.

I also just smoked and loved the Oliva Serie G, and I want to try the Serie V and some of the NUBs.

I took a flyer on an Asylum Premium from CLE and was quite surprised smooth and creamy with little to no spice made for a great morning smoke with a dark roasted coffee,

I’m starting to get hooked on the smooth morning smoke with a cup coffee so I will definitely take a look at the Tabak that JOAT mentioned.

I definitely want to try a V series as well as the Nub. Had another Kuba Kuba this morning and it was as good as I remembered. 

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, PurityControl said:

Great thread, I’m always looking for some good reccos on Cigars.

I also just smoked and loved the Oliva Serie G, and I want to try the Serie V and some of the NUBs.

I took a flyer on an Asylum Premium from CLE and was quite surprised smooth and creamy with little to no spice made for a great morning smoke with a dark roasted coffee,

I’m starting to get hooked on the smooth morning smoke with a cup coffee so I will definitely take a look at the Tabak that JOAT mentioned.

I find with Olivia Vs you need to let them sit in the humidor at least a week before they become full flavored. With the Nubs they are ready to go when you get them. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1