Snake

Cigar thread reborn

Anyone smoke a Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pig? 

I'm curious about it but I'm a little worried it might be like huffing bbq smoke.

I usually don't like to take flyers on anything over $10 unless I know for sure its going to be a good smoke. 

22 hours ago, Jackofalltrades said:

IMG_1060.PNG

Cool info! Never really looked at auction sites before.

Definitely something I need to start looking at more

Thks!

2 hours ago, PurityControl said:

Cool info! Never really looked at auction sites before.

Definitely something I need to start looking at more

Thks!

You can save a lot of money. My brother typically gets them for half off of retail or better. So we'll usually go to a local shop/lounge, find something we like and order a box on an auction site and split it. Cigarauctioneer.com is another one he uses. 

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, Jackofalltrades said:

You can save a lot of money. My brother typically gets them for half off of retail or better. So we'll usually go to a local shop/lounge, find something we like and order a box on an auction site and split it. Cigarauctioneer.com is another one he uses. 

Cool man,  I’m a noob of sorts still I’ve only been smoking I would say for about 3yr when I did a food and cigar pairing gig in Florida, Neptune cigar out of Miami hooked me up & were really cool. So when I got back to California I just always kept ordering from them.

But yeah the more I’m enjoying a good cigar it’s another hobby of mine that can get $$$ so always looking for deals.

• Pie 1

56 minutes ago, PurityControl said:

Cool man,  I’m a noob of sorts still I’ve only been smoking I would say for about 3yr when I did a food and cigar pairing gig in Florida, Neptune cigar out of Miami hooked me up & were really cool. So when I got back to California I just always kept ordering from them.

But yeah the more I’m enjoying a good cigar it’s another hobby of mine that can get $$$ so always looking for deals.

I have way less than 3 years, more like 3 months, but my brother has fully immersed himself in it and has found some great resources. I don't have the disposable income to spend a lot so I look for the best values and those seem to be online at the auction sites. 

Dont know where you're located but there are good deals to be found in and around CLT.

Edit- just saw the Cali remark...

Edited by Jackofalltrades
I dumm

Cigar international has a 20% off everything deal right now.  Use code: Smiley.

• Pie 1

I'm heading to either Burners in Huntersville or Montecristo lounge in Mooresville today, perhaps both. After a week at work I really enjoy kicking back and trying a new stick and striking up adult conversation with new people. 

• Pie 1

On 9/16/2017 at 10:50 PM, Snake said:

0916172241.thumb.jpg.5075ac95ed831b968eaeb5539a49eb3a.jpg

Smoking a habano nub by Olivia tonight. Got this sampler box online and it's pretty sweet. 

I'm smoking the Nub Espresso right now and it's really good, though I prefer the Tabak that's also a bit cheaper. 

• Pie 1

Had a couple of these a few weeks ago. Excellent

IMG_3406.JPG

• Pie 1