Snake

Cigar thread reborn

Smoking a nub Maduro right now. It's strong but smooth. Definitely will purchase nub again. They are surprisingly tasty for a short cigar. All burn evenly and draw is super good. 

1002172126.jpg

• Pie 2

On 10/2/2017 at 2:02 PM, Jackofalltrades said:

I'm smoking the Nub Espresso right now and it's really good, though I prefer the Tabak that's also a bit cheaper. 

I just picked up a few NUBs been wanting to try them and everyone on here is speaking highly of them.
Grabbed an assortment of the usual suspects, Cameroon, Habano, Espresso, Cappuccino, Maduro.

Took a flyer on a Nub Nuance Fall Harvest, supposed to have a Pumpkin Spice blended flavor, :thinking:
(I don’t know I must be getting in the Halloween/fall spirit) that might be an interesting smoke.  (Anyone ever smoke one? they make a winter blend that suppose to be Peppermint / Mocha) 

Maybe I'll go all in and pair it with a SB pumpkin spiced latte :omg:

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, ARSEN said:

I gotta try NUB... everyone is raving about it.

I liked it, it's a lot longer smoke than I anticipated due to the ring gauge. Great flavor. 

• Pie 1

Smoked a little NUB Cappuccino 3” 54 this morning.  Lasted almost close to 1hr 1/2.

Draw was tight burn was a little uneven, taste was very mild & smooth.

Super sweet cap paired nicely with a cappuccino and almond croissant.

• Pie 1

If you like th Nub you'll love the Drew Estates Isla Del Sol. It's a coffee infused three tobacco blend and is damn good. Sweet, smooth and a well balanced smoke. 

IMG_1184.JPG