• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Golden State Warriors unanimously decline White House visit

12 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I'm speaking socially, that is what got Trump elected ultimately, the social issues. He had absolutely no clue what he was doing in relation to actual policy/legislation. His presidency so far irrefutably proves that.

If you think Trump didn't successfully run a campaign directly rooted in blatant divisiveness aimed at minorities, we need not quote each other further.

Ok, Don Lemon.

4 minutes ago, donttreadonme said:

Good answer.

If you want an honest open dialogue about the subject mentioned, I will discuss it with you.

But I won't bother until you drop this pitiful facade you've been running for so long here.

If true, great but I expect some of the staff to show up. I knew it would be a basketball team that would be the first in pro sports to have a majority of their roster boycott the White House. I'd expect the same from the Spurs and Cavaliers as well, as they both have stars and star coaches who have spoken out against Trump. If this is true, this will cause even more people to now say they don't like the NBA, and lead to more people calling NBA players thugs. 

Although I won't or wouldn't have been mad or upset if they went, I kind of expect them not to go. 

Lol @ them possibly not attending because Trump is "different." They wouldn't attend because Trump is a bigot, racist, misogynist, bully, and punk that emboldens others who think like him. It makes sense that a predominantly black/minority team wouldn't want to attend. At Trumps rally's, it was clear blacks/minority's weren't welcomed, so why should they go to the White House. Trump is the same as he was at his rally's.

As a Pels fan, I've been following West since he first came into the league. He's big in the community, and has done a ton to help out the youth in every community he's been apart of. He's also quite political. I expect him not to go. 

4 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

if the Warriors don't want to go to the White House, that's fine, but if you're going to make a statement saying "we need to preach to our young kids to be accepting of other peoples opinions and their walks of life," then by you not attending the White House b/c Trump is 'different,' 'has his own opinions,' and 'comes from his own walk of life.' is you preaching the complete opposite. Don't make a hypocritical contradictory asinine statement and instead try practicing what you preach. 

post your youtube channel please. i googled "some dumbass reciting struggle bars while his family stands around awkwardly" but got 0 results. did you delete it?

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

post your youtube channel please. i googled "some dumbass reciting struggle bars while his family stands around awkwardly" but got 0 results. did you delete it?

i would, but don't think an immature little nimwit like yourself is capable of comprehending powerful, real, truthful lyrics, so i'd rather not. 

youtube some of the contemporary rap we hear on the radio everyday. I think those lyrics will resonate with you a little more. 

2 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i would, but don't think an immature little nimwit like yourself is capable of comprehending powerful, real, truthful lyrics, so i'd rather not. 

youtube some of the contemporary rap we hear on the radio everyday. I think those lyrics will resonate with you a little more. 

how are you a real person

6 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

I think you using youtube is digital appropriation and you should cease and desist young man. Only nerds can use those contraptions.

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

how are you a real person

so i'm not a real person for supporting our president? last I checked half the country voted for him, so I guess 100 million other people fall in the same category 

3 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

so i'm not a real person for supporting our president? last I checked half the country voted for him, so I guess 100 million other people fall in the same category 

barely half of eligible voters voted, and less than half voted for Trump. over 200 million registered voters and he got just under 63 million. that's 31% of eligible voters.

4 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

i made it a point to post the tweet where you're thirsty for a retweet from modi

1 minute ago, pantherphan96 said:

barely half of eligible voters voted, and less than half voted for Trump. over 200 million registered voters and he got just under 63 million. that's 31% of eligible voters.

thanks. was too lazy to google it 

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i made it a point to post the tweet where you're thirsty for a retweet from modi

I wouldn't say thirsty, but I am Indian, so it would have been nice. 

Just now, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

I wouldn't say thirsty, but I am Indian, so it would have been nice. 

i can think of quite a few indian people who would rather die than be positively acknowledged by modi. it's about you being a giant piece of poo, not about your ethnicity

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i can think of quite a few indian people who would rather die than be positively acknowledged by modi. it's about you being a giant piece of poo, not about your ethnicity

fair enough, clearly I am hated by a lot of people on this board b/c of my political views. I've been a democrat all my life until up until a few years ago when I started to wake up and realize how liberals were slowly destroying our country. 

I have nothing against the LGBTQ community. I'm all for equal rights amongst all ethnic groups and religions in America. I'm not a racist and have nothing against blacks (althought it seems like many people think I do). 

If I offended you or anyone else, I apologize, but I thought message boards were created to discuss matters like these, give opinions, and express free speech. 

if you think I'm a complete piece of poo, then don't give my posts attention or bother replying. It's as simple as that.