rodeo

Golden State Warriors unanimously decline White House visit

21 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Honestly, e cat panther is one strange dude.

He unabashedly appropriates black culture when it suits him (terrible wannabe rapper complete with backwards cap wearing avatar), yet simultaneously harbors far right views that have directly negatively affected black people for decades.

Either he is thoroughly confused, or he is willfully ignorant.

Yeah yeah, he isn't white so he is "supposed" to be left wing. 

This is why Trump won.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, donttreadonme said:

Yeah yeah, he isn't white so he is "supposed" to be left wing. 

This is why Trump won.

I'm speaking socially, that is what got Trump elected ultimately, the social issues. He had absolutely no clue what he was doing in relation to actual policy/legislation. His presidency so far irrefutably proves that.

If you think Trump didn't successfully run a campaign directly rooted in blatant divisiveness aimed at minorities, we need not quote each other further.

8 minutes ago, donttreadonme said:

Lol thered talking about cultural appropriation. 

What exactly is "black culture" you fuging racist?

Yeah, don't go there with me. We both know who you really are white boy. I suggest you change your tone.

Edited by TheRed

8 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Yeah, don't go there with me. We both know who you really are white boy. I suggest you change your tone.

Good answer.

12 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I'm speaking socially, that is what got Trump elected ultimately, the social issues. He had absolutely no clue what he was doing in relation to actual policy/legislation. His presidency so far irrefutably proves that.

If you think Trump didn't successfully run a campaign directly rooted in blatant divisiveness aimed at minorities, we need not quote each other further.

Ok, Don Lemon.

4 minutes ago, donttreadonme said:

Good answer.

If you want an honest open dialogue about the subject mentioned, I will discuss it with you.

But I won't bother until you drop this pitiful facade you've been running for so long here.

If true, great but I expect some of the staff to show up. I knew it would be a basketball team that would be the first in pro sports to have a majority of their roster boycott the White House. I'd expect the same from the Spurs and Cavaliers as well, as they both have stars and star coaches who have spoken out against Trump. If this is true, this will cause even more people to now say they don't like the NBA, and lead to more people calling NBA players thugs. 

Although I won't or wouldn't have been mad or upset if they went, I kind of expect them not to go. 

Lol @ them possibly not attending because Trump is "different." They wouldn't attend because Trump is a bigot, racist, misogynist, bully, and punk that emboldens others who think like him. It makes sense that a predominantly black/minority team wouldn't want to attend. At Trumps rally's, it was clear blacks/minority's weren't welcomed, so why should they go to the White House. Trump is the same as he was at his rally's.

As a Pels fan, I've been following West since he first came into the league. He's big in the community, and has done a ton to help out the youth in every community he's been apart of. He's also quite political. I expect him not to go. 

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

if the Warriors don't want to go to the White House, that's fine, but if you're going to make a statement saying "we need to preach to our young kids to be accepting of other peoples opinions and their walks of life," then by you not attending the White House b/c Trump is 'different,' 'has his own opinions,' and 'comes from his own walk of life.' is you preaching the complete opposite. Don't make a hypocritical contradictory asinine statement and instead try practicing what you preach. 

post your youtube channel please. i googled "some dumbass reciting struggle bars while his family stands around awkwardly" but got 0 results. did you delete it?

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

post your youtube channel please. i googled "some dumbass reciting struggle bars while his family stands around awkwardly" but got 0 results. did you delete it?

i would, but don't think an immature little nimwit like yourself is capable of comprehending powerful, real, truthful lyrics, so i'd rather not. 

youtube some of the contemporary rap we hear on the radio everyday. I think those lyrics will resonate with you a little more.