Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

New Hurricanes Uniforms

cut.png

More pictures here: https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/fans/adidas-uniforms

I think they're a HUGE improvement over what we had previously. However, I think more should've been done around the shoulders. Just seems like the jersey design is unbalanced with nothing from the elbow on up. Still better than the Canadian Hurricanes we were trying to be.

The jersey looks pretty busy down below and there is no shoulder crest which makes it look a little off. 

Overall though it does look improved. Glad we look like the Canes again and not the Wings.

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The jersey looks pretty busy down below and there is no shoulder crest which makes it look a little off. 

Overall though it does look improved. Glad we look like the Canes again and not the Wings.

Exactly what I was thinking. If they brought back the white stripe around the shoulders along with our secondary logo, it would've been perfect.

Need something besides the TV numbers on the upper sleeve.  Secondary logo would be great.  That white yoke stripe was some dumb reebok crap.  If you're going to do something to the yoke change the color like our away uniforms.  Unfortunately if they do that then we look like the devils.  

Overall a VAST improvement.  I'm anxious to see the away.  It was the better of our current sets.  

Love that the warning flags are back. Feels like us again. The only thing I think it needs is a patch on the shoulder (secondary logo) but other then that I really like them. Can't wait to see the whites. 

It is the 20th year since the move from Hartford so they could be putting a 20 yr. patch on the jersey shoulder (like the Panthers did).

Just a thought.

Hopeful that the away jerseys are like the home with the red and white switched throughout, honestly.

Also, agree that the 20th anniversary patch will likely be on the shoulders. No way they leave it open. It looks awkward that way.

They've already said the 20th anniversary is a sticker on the helmet.  No patch.  People who order the jersey will be given an anniversary patch with the option of adding it to the jersey.  

47 minutes ago, The_Light_Brigade said:

They've already said the 20th anniversary is a sticker on the helmet.  No patch.  People who order the jersey will be given an anniversary patch with the option of adding it to the jersey.  

And there goes that idea.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Lorimark