Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Cows milk isn't bad for you!

Lumps    1,677

Everyone's body is different, in general dairy poo is just bad for you. I eat eggs and Greek yogurt as only exceptions and I limit them. Milk has good stuff in it no doubt, has a lot of bad too though. Milk does a body good and got milk ads were made by dairy industries not any health institution.

Skim milk is good, Almond milk is even better and there are even better subtites out there. I like NutMilk with pea Protein.

Maybe it's just me but I feel dairy is like smoking now days everyone knows it's not good for you. Moderation is key, but substitutes are better.  

Jeremy Igo    72,879
On 6/22/2017 at 6:12 PM, Lumps said:

Moderation is key.  

I keep seeing this and totally disagree. 

Moderation in unhealthy things is not key. Moderation in processed meats is the same as moderation in cigarattes. Both could ultimately give you cancer and kill you. Same with dairy. Dairy is closely associated with prostate cancer due to the estrogen in milk, even skim milk. 

Jimmy    4,080
3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Moderation in unhealthy things is not key. Moderation in processed meats is the same as moderation in cigarattes. Both could ultimately give you cancer and kill you. Same with dairy. Dairy is closely associated with prostate cancer due to the estrogen in milk, even skim milk. 

Then stay away from IPAs as well then. That extra hoppiness in the IPAs contains a ton of estrogen...and gives you man-boobs.

Lumps    1,677
10 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

You're completely missing the point. You're telling children to not have sex. Give me your entire dietllifestle choices and I will rip it apart comparing to an ideal world.

Moderation in cigarettes drastically reduces the chances and that is the goal and showing someone moderation has much more success rate than telling them none whatsoever. That's proven, thus a much more beneficial route to go in guiding people on a better pathway to making educated decisions. The rest comes with time.

Lumps    1,677

Also telling someone an absolute is the reason for all this stupid fasting phase, people stop eating poo food altogether and all of a sudden feel better and believe it's the way when it really isn't, proper nutrition is.

Jeremy Igo    72,879
13 hours ago, Lumps said:

Moderation in cigarettes drastically reduces the chances and that is the goal and showing someone moderation has much more success rate than telling them none whatsoever. That's proven, thus a much more beneficial route to go in guiding people on a better pathway to making educated decisions. The rest comes with time.

Hey kids, smoke cigarettes, just don't smoke to many. 

Good luck with that.