Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Odds are really against us to win this game..

72 posts in this topic

Viencent OUT.

Kemo most likely OUT.

Beason sick all week.

Snow/Rain.

Giants back against the wall.

Jacobs back.

Giants basically injury free.

@ Giants stadium....

Don't go crazy if we lose this one folks.

BE very impressed if we win it, for this one is heavily stacked against us.

Beasons fine so scrach him off the list.

Giants dont play well under pressure.

Jacobs has one good leg and it has to carry 250 on it.

Giants dont have Plex and there O-line is banged up even though everyone practiced.

I am your Yen to your yang. ;)

I think it's a dicey thing thinking they will win tomorrow also. My heart won't be broken if they get the second seed.

Kurb and Skew....are afraid to believe.

They aren't the only ones :(

I'm not optimistic about tomorrow.

(I'd love to be proven wrong)

any given sunday.

fug it. let's go get'um

I think it's a dicey thing thinking they will win tomorrow also. My heart won't be broken if they get the second seed.

I agree. I don't mind going back to NY a 2nd time if need be. Of course with Minny playing so well lately, if the Panthers do not take care of at least one opponent, a #3 seed (along with #5 or 6) is still possible.

I dont feel like we can go in and dominate such a good team but back in 05 we seemed to lay the smack down out of no where so im feeling in the middle for this game. Good teams I always fear though.

T-Jack is the kind of QB who kills the Panthers too. Though they did a decent job getting to Garcia, he has 38 yo legs.

we are going to beat the giant's asses.

unfortunately i have to agree with the minority here. i hope we win, but the cards are stacked against us.

kurb u nailed it. unless we get a tampa type defensive performance out of the giants, i dont think we get this one. they have as good a running game, but our d is without its lineman eater in kemo, plus they get their big rb back. we are missing the most consistant OL in vincent, who also happens to be on the side we run the best behind, and the giants have a stout run d. signs point to not gona be our day, but thats been said before and i would love to have everything go against the odds and we pull it out.

I'm with you Kurb.

I'm on the fence with this game. There is one thing that gives me comfort though, and that is John Fox. He knows the Giants pretty well, and i'm pretty sure he hasn't forgotten the smack down that the g-men put on the panthers in 06, in our house. He will have this team ready.

The quarterback who turns the ball over the least, will go a long way in helping his team seal up homefield advantage

Beasons fine so scrach him off the list.

Giants dont play well under pressure.

Jacobs has one good leg and it has to carry 250 on it.

Giants dont have Plex and there O-line is banged up even though everyone practiced.

I am your Yen to your yang. ;)

giants won the SB, so they dont play well under pressure really?

jacobs could played last week, would have if it was the playoffs or coulda sealed the #1 seed (he plays this week, wont next i bet no matter if he gets injured).

plex isnt a concern, odds are bad weather anyway, and considering we have smith that actually hurts us more. if we go by the banged up, well, beason was sick, but you wrote that off, even though he didnt practice.

can i borrow the glasses?:sifone:

If the Panthers can stop the Giants running attack, they will win this game.