Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odds are really against us to win this game..

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Giants backs are not against the wall. They already have their divison won.

Last big meeting between these two was 2005 playoffs in Giants stadium. Panthers 23, Giants zero.

Brutal cold and 40-50 mph gusts makes this a smash mouth running contest. I like our chances.

Posted

I honestly think this is a 50/50 game. Would not surprise me if it went either way. The one thing that I don't want to see is a blowout either way.

We have the better running attack.

Normally they have the better O line, but possibly not tonight.

They have a better run D, but Jacobs will not be 100%, so it could even out.

I think that both Jake and Eli are above average QB's nothing more, but Jakes got the experience.

It's a wash, except for home field advantage, that could be the difference.

Whoever forces a couple of turnovers wins the game.

I agree for the most part. I think that the Panthers are playing slightly better and have better talent on offense, but the Giants have a better defense, along with homefield advantage. Both teams have some key injuries, so that should be a wash. I think the Giants will win a close one.

But I think the Panthers will win next week, and sew up at least one home game and a by week in the playoffs.

Posted

Go Panthers! Plain and simple.

Posted

I agree for the most part. I think that the Panthers are playing slightly better and have better talent on offense, but the Giants have a better defense, along with homefield advantage. Both teams have some key injuries, so that should be a wash. I think the Giants will win a close one.

But I think the Panthers will win next week, and sew up at least one home game and a by week in the playoffs.

I am in the same boat as you.....I would be very surprised if Coughlin does not have these guys really fired up coming into this one.

I normally feel one way or the other, but this week truely is an even game in my book. They have homefield, we are playing better football......even.

Posted

It will be a tough game, no doubt.

...but, '...big time players, make big time plays, in big games'.

We have a few big time players: Steve Smith, D-Will, Muhammed, J-Stew, a decent O-line, a great blocking fullback in old man Hoover, and an unafraid, and maybe sometimes he should be, Jake Delhomme; Defense, J-Pep, Jon Beason Thomas Davis, Chris GAmble.

We have big time players. If they want the Superbowl, and they want their asses to stay in the warmth of Charlotte vs. NYC in mid-January, they will show up, and win this game.

I believe they will.

If they don't, they are still lin the playoffs.

Its a Win-Win now.