Sign in to follow this  
MillionDollarCam

Justin Williams Returns To Carolina

Wow I was just thinking it would be pretty awesome if he returned and then it actually happened lol

• Pie 1

Slowly but surely Francis is turning the roster around.

Aho - Staal - Lindholm

Williams - Rask - Teravainen

Skinner - Ryan - Stempniak

Nordstrom - Jooris - McGinn

PDG

Slavin - Pesce

Hanifin - Faulk

Fleury - Van Riemsdyk

Dahlbeck

Darling

Ward

• Pie 1

If the team stays healthy and Darling plays anywhere around average, there is no way this team misses the playoffs.

I miss a couple years and I'm so far behind. The Panthers have consumed my every being. Also didn't want to watch another disappointing team last year after the Panthers epic fail. Now this year I'm on the rise with both (even though I've been keeping up with Canes on FB). There's just such a huge gap between Panthers and everything else. Panthers always first and true love.

Edited by KillerKat

Huge move. A productive top 6 winger and all of a sudden the roster looks solid. If we stay healthy and can play to the level that we're capable, we're in the mix in the Metro this season. Probably not top 3 considering the sheer level of competition in the Metro, but a wildcard at least seems like it should be in the cards for us.

On 7/2/2017 at 6:06 AM, lightsout said:

Huge move. A productive top 6 winger and all of a sudden the roster looks solid. If we stay healthy and can play to the level that we're capable, we're in the mix in the Metro this season. Probably not top 3 considering the sheer level of competition in the Metro, but a wildcard at least seems like it should be in the cards for us.

Penguins & Caps lost a lot in FA man.  I'm fairly happy with our offseason.  So stoked dude.  

9 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Penguins & Caps lost a lot in FA man.  I'm fairly happy with our offseason.  So stoked dude.  

Hornets, Panthers and canes had a nice offseason?  Sweet

i am a newborn with the canes and hockey. But they are my team.  Ill probably never watch a game lol

21 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Hornets, Panthers and canes had a nice offseason?  Sweet

i am a newborn with the canes and hockey. But they are my team.  Ill probably never watch a game lol

I live in Durham, might go to a few games this season.