imminent rogaine    2,629

Probably in the market for a new bed and a new mattress and I'm considering one of the online foam mattresses. Casper, Leesa, Purple, Ghost Bed? I've read some online reviews but was curious what the Huddle had to say.

Does anyone have one or have any thoughts or advice on them?

Anybodyhome    4,736

I've been reading on these as well. Need to make a purchase to replace the standard box and mattress that's in our Mexico place. Good website for reviews:

http://www.sleeplikethedead.com/

I started with Purple, Leesa, Casper, Ghostbed and Lull. I'm a bigger guy (6'6"/290) so my criteria may be somewhat different. However, I will say that Ghostbed has a very poor BBB and customer service rating than the others. Sleeplikethedead does not have any Lull mattress reviews and this is another I'm liking very much as it has good reviews for larger sleepers. 

As of right now, my list is narrowed to: Casper, Saatva Luxury, Helix and maybe the Lull. 

https://www.mattressclarity.com/reviews

There was a thread here not that long ago and one of the Huddlers is or was a retail mattress salesman if memory serves me correctly. 

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 1

Jase    12,478

I have a Leesa. Sleeps very well in comparison the the Sealy pillowtop that we had before then.

I've had it for 2+ years, and my only complaint is that sex is a challenge in missionary position, because your legs are always sliding out from under you.

• Pie 1

Anybodyhome    4,736
1 hour ago, Jase said:

I have a Leesa. Sleeps very well in comparison the the Sealy pillowtop that we had before then.

I've had it for 2+ years, and my only complaint is that sex is a challenge in missionary position, because your legs are always sliding out from under you.

velcro

Mother Grabber    7,657

i have a sleep number with a split top. being able to adjust firmness and head angle for each person is invaluable to make both people happy. 

i love having my head and shoulders at a slight angle. makes it so much easier to breathe. i'll never go back to a spring mattress.

• Pie 2

KSpan    6,593

Bought a TempurPedic a couple of years back that we admittedly paid a lot for but damn if it hasn't been phenomenal. Both sleep and sexy times improved immensely.

• Pie 3

thefuzz    4,232

I bought a latex bliss King a couple years ago, but have never really like it.

Now starting to look around as well.  I know a sleep number is probably the best bet for us, but not ready to pull that trigger.

cookinwithgas    7,556

wife and I got an Original Mattress several years ago but it's not my favorite. Really liked my old Serta...

Cat    3,837

I went through the whole mattress thing about two years ago. For sure don't buy in store and do your research. Mattress stores were taking $600 off their mattresses trying to keep us from leaving. Of course a quick check online shows you can get their mattresses for even cheaper and many of them had terrible reviews. 

Ended up buying one from Cotsco onliine. the Novaform 14" Serafina Pearl Gel King Memory Foam 

It's been a great mattress so far. No sagging like our first king size mattress from the original mattress company that started sagging after 4 months. It's not hot either.