Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jangler

The Cleveland Show

23 posts in this topic

I waited to do this thread, cuz I wasn't too impressed with the first one. But it was a set up show. The best character was the Bear. Makes you wonder why they didn't just create a show around him.

The show will be off the air by the end of November.

It will survive just because of the success of Family Guy, see American Dad.

The show will be off the air by the end of November.

If American Dad can last all this time..I think the Cleveland show can last..but i think the lil kid is funny the one with the afro

American Dad and the Cleveland Show are terrible.

Remember, they canceled Futurama for McFarlane's crap.

They canceled Arrested Development which they shoot be lined up and shot

...and yes Firefly. Stupid fox...it ruins my tv and football teams

• Topics

• Additionally, start preparing your spouses and significant others of your new move out date from your house.
    • I am starting a savings account specifically for this trip.
    • What separates this mock draft is that The Observer asked other team's newspaper insiders for their opinion. 1. Cleveland Browns The pick: Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett (Mary Kay Cabot, Cleveland Plain Dealer) Browns’ needs: Edge rusher, quarterback, safety. Insider knowledge: Cabot calls Garrett the best player who can make an immediate impact, “whereas the quarterbacks are going to take some time.” The Browns will continue to scout Mitch Trubisky, Deshaun Watson and DeShone Kizer, although Cabot believes Cleveland will be able to get one of those QBs when the Browns pick again at No. 12. People’s choice: Given Cleveland’s dark quarterback history, Browns fans seem fine the idea of taking Garrett with the No. 1 overall pick. 2. San Francisco 49ers The pick: Stanford DE Solomon Thomas (Eric Branch, San Francisco Chronicle) 49ers’ needs: Quarterback, wide receiver, edge rusher. Insider knowledge: As much as first-year coach Kyle Shanahan would like to get rolling with a franchise QB, Branch expects Shanahan to use Brian Hoyer as a place-holder until 2018, when the Niners can go after Kirk Cousins or choose from a deeper QB group. In the meantime, Branch sees new GM John Lynch going defense in his first draft by taking an elite pass-rusher from the Bay area. People’s choice: Some Niners’ fans seem infatuated with the prospect of taking a skilled-position player such as Fournette or Clemson WR Mike Williams.
      Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article140978693.html#storylink=cpy