Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ARSEN

Why is this forum still has NASCAR in it?

Recommended Posts

ARSEN    9,601

There was not a single NASCAR post in 3 years in here... wtf?

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pantherphan96    2,871

mods too salty to admit they were wrong about soccer being more popular. even the nascar/soccer challenge thread has been archived.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


pantherphan96    2,871

there are 1-2 active threads in the baseball forum with 10+ replies in the past year, 1 in the Hurricanes forum, none in the college football forum. meanwhile we have multiple mega threads here during the season: PL, CL, USMNT, and transfer window threads.

 

from the challenge thread:

Quote

We're rolling women's archery into this sub forum in April, stay tuned.

funny thing is it would have as many if not more posts than NASCAR has had here in quite some time.

Edited by pantherphan96
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARSEN    9,601

The mods would never accept the degeat.  Soccer forum blew up during this offseason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goondal    2,374
3 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

there are 1-2 active threads in the baseball forum with 10+ replies in the past year, 1 in the Hurricanes forum, none in the college football forum. meanwhile we have multiple mega threads here during the season: PL, CL, USMNT, and transfer window threads.

 

from the challenge thread:

funny thing is it would have as many if not more posts than NASCAR has had here in quite some time.

One of those is just the two of us talking to each other.  Of course that is still better than the Bundesliga threads where I was mostly talking to myself.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARSEN    9,601
7 hours ago, Goondal said:

One of those is just the two of us talking to each other.  Of course that is still better than the Bundesliga threads where I was mostly talking to myself.

No, I was reading it :p

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jase    12,482

So let me get this straight. You guys want a pat on the back for talking to yourselves?

Brb adding high school field hockey to the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




ARSEN    9,601
39 minutes ago, Jase said:

So let me get this straight. You guys want a pat on the back for talking to yourselves?

Brb adding high school field hockey to the forum.

U such a slut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shocker    766

Yeah no room for Nascar talk here.  I mean whats to discuss except turn right?

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goondal    2,374
7 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Props to the mods/Igo/whoever for the name change 

Seeing that title gave me my happiest moment this month.  What can I say, I have had better months.

  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×