Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jangler

Fear the Walking Dead....no S3 thread?!????...

too much social justice for you?

lol what a piece of sh!t.

this whole franchise can suck a rotting dick.

I quit watching halfway through last season. I realize it's tv and not reality, but there was no attempt at writing. Just a belief that the masses would accept it.

I'm a couple episodes behind but still watching...

There are only about three characters I care about, really, but meh.

It suffers the same problems TWD suffers. They draw stuff out too long and make people make unrealistic decisions.

I just watched the episode where Madison and Troy were ambushed by the Native American group. I'm not sure how far behind I am, but it was a struggle to finish that episode.

The Strand/Daniel thing seemed interesting for a few minutes until it went over dramatic.

I was drunk watchin the season premier on dvr last week, passed out before it finished... Not high on the priority or want-to list to watch anymore... Its like I said before, when it was just TWD, I wanted more. Then they gave us Fear, and it was too much... Maybe I'll get around to watching it sometime....

I watched the first 2 and started the 3rd...its just not compelling at all anymore.  The characters have zero depth except for maybe Nick and the set pieces are just blah... I'm out at this point.

I'm on an island here i guess.  I FORCED myself to watch the first 2 seasons.  Was not a fan.  I enjoyed this season more than the others.  

I actually liked this half season.  Maybe it is due to the quality being severely lacking in both shows for the last two years or so thus lowering my standards mightily?  I only watched this season because I heard Daniel was coming back and I really like that character  but I actually enjoyed the like stuff too this time.