Jump to content
ARSEN

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Recommended Posts

Here we go again!  A new EPL season is set to begin in 3 weeks.  We have a huge inflow of new talent into EPL and we are only 3 weeks into July.  This should be very exciting season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manchester United looks very good.  Extremely physical with now pace upfront but their D is still a suspect.  Manchester City looks lost...  horrible passing game and they get absolutely bullied by big physical United players.  City need to control midfield area better, they lose ball way to easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


11 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Manchester United looks very good.  Extremely physical with now pace upfront but their D is still a suspect.  Manchester City looks lost...  horrible passing game and they get absolutely bullied by big physical United players.  City need to control midfield area better, they lose ball way to easy.

United did play well last night. With Micky running things in the middle along with Rashford and Lukaku providing a little more pace, I'm really looking forward to this season.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love that first half from United against RM.

- Bailly, Fosu-Mensah, and Phil Jones (surprisingly) played superb in the back.

- Andres Pereira was a firecracker out there. Very skilled and very creative.

- We got a glimpse of the old Martial on the goal by Lingard. Fantastic!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As good as United played in the first half, they were equally as bad in the second.

Only solid performances from the second half squad were McTominay and Blind

A lovely ball from McTominay and a wtf moment from Fellaini.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even in PK's, I'm glad United was still able to get the win. I will say that, none of the high profiler's showed up today. If I had to pick the best 11 for today it would have been Rashford, Martial, Pereira, McTominay, Lingard, Carrick, Blind, Jones, Bailly, Fosu-Mensah, and De Gea. That's not exactly ideal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Even in PK's, I'm glad United was still able to get the win. I will say that, none of the high profiler's showed up today. If I had to pick the best 11 for today it would have been Rashford, Martial, Pereira, McTominay, Lingard, Carrick, Blind, Jones, Bailly, Fosu-Mensah, and De Gea. That's not exactly ideal.

One thing that I learned from preseason is it means nothing.  When real season starts then we can evaluate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

One thing that I learned from preseason is it means nothing.  When real season starts then we can evaluate.

Party pooper! I'm gonna enjoy the win against PSG, and you can't stop meh! :p

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

One thing that I learned from preseason is it means nothing.  When real season starts then we can evaluate.

I hope so because I was ready to sell Pogba today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little preseason match between Tottenham and Roma starts in 5 minutes in NY. 

I'd like to see Wimmer play instead of Carter-Vickers but it's preseason and I get it. 

Yeah it's the International Champions Cup...still preseason nonetheless lol.

COYS!

Edited by Jimmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×