ARSEN

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

When Arsenal looked like a better side against Chelsea in Chelsea two weeks ago, I really was concerned for Chelsea.

Well we didnt look horrible City just looked better.  Even without Aguero.  We still have a good team but I think Willan had at least 10 turnovers today.  He was pathetic to be honest.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Well we didnt look horrible City just looked better.  Even without Aguero.  We still have a good team but I think Willan had at least 10 turnovers today.  He was pathetic to be honest.

City probably would have won anyways, but putting him on instead of Batshuayi was capitulation IMO.

Separately, Morata is a HUGE loss, for this game and the coming fixtures.

Edited by Borat
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He had a bad game.  I think Chelsea will do well but I think City will the league especially with Alexis Sanchez joining them in January.

What happened to Everton?  Last year their owner said the club is ready to spend £200M to challenge for top 4 but they look like crap.  Burnley is giving them run for their money in Everton home... just wow.

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

What happened to Everton?  Last year their owner said the club is ready to spend £200M to challenge for top 4 but they look like crap.  Burnley is giving them run for their money in Everton home... just wow.

They shouldn't have bought Rooney AND Sigurdsson. Too many slightly above average #10-ish players, no quality around them on the wings or up top. 

Huge blow for Liverpool.  Mane is out for at least 7 weeks with hamstring injury.  Lalana is also out.

1 hour ago, pantherphan96 said:

City playing beautiful football at the moment. Unselfish play and finishing opportunities. Just a joy to watch.

They’re going to win the league at a canter if they can avoid their winter, South American slowdown.