• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ARSEN

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

20 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Real is done in La Liga so UCL is there only hope now. They don't look good at all and I don't trust PSG in the UCL either. Would take City over any team in the UCL besides Barca and Bayern at the moment. All depends on the draws (and injuries/fitness) but I think City have a real chance of winning the UCL.

PSG weakness is their D.  Look for PSG to address that in January.  PSG attack is just nasty. 

I think this is a Bayern year for the CL, since we’re making predictions. 

So that NBC Gold thing must really be a pain in the arse for you guys huh?  I do not watch a ton of EPL but  have always looked forward to placing some bets and watching some games on Boxing Day.  Only allowed to watch one game and it is bleepin United.

Edited by Goondal

1 hour ago, Goondal said:

So that NBC Gold thing must really be a pain in the arse for you guys huh?  I do not watch a ton of EPL but  have always looked forward to placing some bets and watching some games on Boxing Day.  Only allowed to watch one game and it is bleepin United.

Just use r/soccerstreams. 

• Pie 2

56 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

lol at Mourinho complaining about not having the $$ to compete

Mourinho teams always hit a snag around Christmas.  They are out of #1 spot race and everyone is slowly catching up.

Looks like Bruyne is done for the next few months.  Look like he broke his leg.  Puncheon should of gotten a straight red for that challenge tho

Huge blow for City.  He’s been having an amazing year.

Edited by ARSEN
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Looks like Bruyne is done for the next few months.  Look like he broke his leg.  Puncheon should of gotten a straight red for that challenge tho

Huge blow for City.  He’s been having an amazing year.

FA is gonna have a busy Monday. Hopefully they don’t get too sloshed tonight. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Borat said:

FA is gonna have a busy Monday. Hopefully they don’t get too sloshed tonight. 

Puncheon clearly was taking him out.  No ball, both feet of the ground...  no clue how refs missed it.

• Pie 1

Mike Dean strikes again against Arsenal by giving bogus penalty to take points off on last minute.  Mike Dean was prohibited from reffing Arsenal for a whole year after he threw a game in Arsenal vs Chelsea.  I swear, Dean is either Spurs or Chelsea fan.  

Horrific reffing today all around. Puncheon should have gotten a straight red, Zaha got away with a dive that almost cost City the game, incredibly harsh penalty called against Arsenal.

Rough blow with injuries to Jesus and KDB. Come on down Alexis Sanchez.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Mike Dean strikes again against Arsenal by giving bogus penalty to take points off on last minute.  Mike Dean was prohibited from reffing Arsenal for a whole year after he threw a game in Arsenal vs Chelsea.  I swear, Dean is either Spurs or Chelsea fan.  

Chelsea... that dude fugs my guys over just as much as your guys.

25 minutes ago, Raskle said:

Chelsea... that dude fugs my guys over just as much as your guys.

He’s the worst ref in the league by a mile.  

32 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Horrific reffing today all around. Puncheon should have gotten a straight red, Zaha got away with a dive that almost cost City the game, incredibly harsh penalty called against Arsenal.

Rough blow with injuries to Jesus and KDB. Come on down Alexis Sanchez.

Alexis does not look himself this season.  Very off.  I think Alexis joining MC will be good for both teams.  I think Arsenal will finish 6th this season.  Their squad is utter garbage mostly consistent of free transfer and academy players.

8 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Puncheon clearly was taking him out.  No ball, both feet of the ground...  no clue how refs missed it.

city has had 3 or 4 of these blatant no-calls over the past weeks. it's enraging.

• Pie 1